Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Why Korg Pa4X Next is also the Best Hardware Sampler
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
AntonySharmman
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aripearlmusic wrote:
... let me know when you realized it's impossible ...

Actually nothing is impossible for a skilled Musician/sound developer ,triplets or even stereo 11ths of sixteens , manually nor externally
using Ρecycle or DAWs plugins , but this is not the point here and this is totally out of a developers interest when looking for the best
hardware sampler , just imagine this criteria for evaluating flagship workstation samplers like Kronos or Montage , but although that
PaSeries have "time sliced" engine since 2 decades !

On the other hand , I have explained many times in other topics why Pa4X Next OS can't support anymore over 150 time sliced loops MS
(wasting valuable real samples "Ram") and the reason is not the 15K positions limit but the fact that it will run out of 300Mb maximum
buffer samples memory size
that is required for streaming technology and this definitely won't change so there is no reason of repeating
ourselves in this silly "bubble gum" of 15K limit complaint ... just get used to that else sale your Pa4X and buy what fits to you !

Keyboards : Steinway-D, Kronos X, Pa5X 76, Pa4X 76, Montage M7 , Roland-XV88, Emu3,Emax II,Synclavier II,Yamaha DX Series, ΟΒ-8V
Korghelper
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AntonySharmman wrote:
at my topics you're not welcomed
and actually totally ignored !

All evidence to the contrary... Twisted Evil

'Approved Merchant' is not the same as 'Moderator'... If you wish to control a thread's content, start your own forum.
AntonySharmman
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dismissed ... you can leave !

Keyboards : Steinway-D, Kronos X, Pa5X 76, Pa4X 76, Montage M7 , Roland-XV88, Emu3,Emax II,Synclavier II,Yamaha DX Series, ΟΒ-8V
kleant

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When Anthony claims korg os can't do this or that most likely he is wrong since he did make same similar claims not long ago when next os was first released and had many bugs but he refused to recognize or accept and went in full denial until korg released further two more updates that fixed most of the bugs but still there is room for improvements.

I'm guessing aripearlmusic will come in help of Anthony but anyway nobody should worry about their claims because they don't know anything more than any other users regarding how the Korg Next OS operates and what if any features will be released in the future updates.

Now regarding the topic Im two interested about the sample limit number to be increased because sooner or later with 1.5gb of space the 15k slots available will be full.

Hopefully korg will find a solution to increase the sample slots and make us all happy again Smile
AntonySharmman
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the other pair of section disturbers !
- The only bugs I've found in OS have been detailed written in bugs section and also directly reported to KorgPa developers , nothing else
in healthy custom resources created in Pa4X , crystal clear ...
- You have a lot of study to understand my technical topics , as first , experiment with preload buffer size of maximum 300Mb in streaming
method of Next OS using your time sliced samples and maybe in the future you will understand some of those I have written in the past !
- On the other hand I wish you Korg Italy developers make your favor , future will justify our claims ...
- As last do something useful in forum as all others instead of creating issues and ghost enemies ! Wink

kleant

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's exactly why I writed above because you seems like a wise person who like to help other members but sometimes you make some ridiculous claims which after you defend them in infinite naivity as the ones above or before when u claimed that the pad synch bug did not exist which time proved you wrong!

I don't think you are going to accept it still but anyway I really hope korg developers will found a way and increase the sample slots that's what's important.
AntonySharmman
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always take the responsibility of my claims , I have stated and still insist on that in my own PADs (I do not use even a single factory)
I have never a sync issue , this was my statement , I don't care about factory or other custom made PADs , so my findings there are crystal
clear there is no sync issue in OS v3.1 for my resources , but please do not repeat ourselves on the same subject so long , everything that
was needed about this has been already mentioned in other topics , here the subject of topic is not bugs or wish list , its the features of DNC2
sampler engine so please respect others that want to learn more about their Pa4X advanced features and stay focused on that !

Aripearlmusic
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LMAO I'm willing to wager my set that i know more about programming the Pa4x than anyone on this entire forum. If you can program everything that kaoss can do and have already integrated KARMA into your set and can do automated bandpassed pitched stuttering risers and downlifters with side chaining without using loops or needing to sample it then maybe we have something to talk about. Anthony has been spot on on everything so far and i would venture to say that maybe 1 other person on the forum knows sound mode on his level
karmathanever
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aripearlmusic wrote:
....If you can program everything that kaoss can do and have already integrated KARMA into your set and can do automated bandpassed pitched stuttering risers and downlifters with side chaining without using loops or needing to sample it ....

...am working heavily planning most of this but playing keeps getting in the way - so annoying Wink .......
...and play lots of music Very Happy
------------------------------------------------------------------
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa4X All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: