Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Custom sound banks - EarlyMuse, ExiSphere and AtmosHD

View previous topic :: View next topic  
aether

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:41 pm    Post subject: Custom sound banks - EarlyMuse, ExiSphere and AtmosHD Reply with quote

Collated one free and 2 premium custom sound banks for Kronos, the latter 2 have free subsets of programs that can be downloaded:
- Medieval and Renaissance instruments (with sample bank) - FREE
- EXiSphere - a set of 32 custom programs using mostly STR-1 engine and others, for ambient-like and spacey electronica;
- AtmosHD - a set of HD engine-based 32 programs, with some favourites reproduced from Korg M3 and N5, and also new creations (custom wavesequences included).

Video demos of all patches, info and downloads + Etsy links at:
https://kronossounds.wordpress.com/

[/b]
Liviou2004
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Custom sound banks - EarlyMuse, ExiSphere and AtmosHD Reply with quote

aether wrote:
Collated one free and 2 premium custom sound banks for Kronos, the latter 2 have free subsets of programs that can be downloaded:
- Medieval and Renaissance instruments (with sample bank) - FREE
- EXiSphere - a set of 32 custom programs using mostly STR-1 engine and others, for ambient-like and spacey electronica;
- AtmosHD - a set of HD engine-based 32 programs, with some favourites reproduced from Korg M3 and N5, and also new creations (custom wavesequences included).
]

Hello, I've just bought and listen your HD1 sound bank. Some of these sounds are so great and beautiful !
Then I've gone to see the portfolio in your website. Some pictures are really exceptionnal, especially in "Open Spaces" part.
I must say that some sounds of your HD-1 bank are completely congruent with some of your pictures.

Congratulations Levente !

Last edited by Liviou2004 on Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
aether

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, much appreciated! Some I tried to re-create from M3 and my old trusted N5, the original ones are admittedly along the ambient / atmospheric line so hopefully some useful pads and ambiences. Enjoy!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: