Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

EK50 owner calling PA owners for advice

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Arrangers (General)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Backpool

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:31 pm    Post subject: EK50 owner calling PA owners for advice Reply with quote

Hi - I have an EK50 This is capable of loading 6 sets of 16 user styles (STY01 - 06, so a total of 96 styles ).
On-board, it has no way of managing these file contents, so loaded files must contain a maximum of 16 styles or less, (better containing the 16 to maximise the available style slots )

It is very difficult, if not impossible to find dedicated, quality set of 16 anywhere. The instrument is compatible with PA50/80 Microarrranger and L.pool style files. for which there are several sets downloadable, but not containing the correct number of style files required.

Other than buying an expensive style manager programme, which is a little OTT for this simple limited task. I am at a loss as to how to sort this one.
and use the 96 available user slots the best way I can.

I had heard - Compatible style files could be managed and sorted on a PA board and then copied to usb to then load on the EK ??

Would be great if anyone can offer any help / advice on this one.

Many thanks - Keith
PS. I have contacted the main commercial style vendors - all in vain! I really think they are missing a trick here, In providing ready made style sets for this instrument ....as most people who own this model are only really interested in style play back and are /plug and play' folk like myself.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Arrangers (General) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: