Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Newbie from Belgium

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kaneda

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:21 pm    Post subject: Newbie from Belgium Reply with quote

I'm rekindling an old flame of mine, namely music. A long, long time ago, I went to the local music academy (Belgium) for four years, and learned how to play the piano.
Used to own an acoustic Yamaha piano, and two synths, a Yamaha DX21 and a Yamaha V50 (told you it was a long time ago Wink ). However, for some reason, at one point in time, I lost interest in playing music and ended up selling everything.

I used to play everything, from classic on the piano, to Hammond organ style pieces and more modern music on the synths. I’m 48 years old now, and I recently stumbled upon some footage of people playing keyboards while I was watching some youtube over the past few months. And it brought everything back.

So now, after two months of buying and returning keyboards (separating the proverbial wheat from the chaff), I am now the proud owner of a Korg Krome EX 88 and a Korg PA1000 for use in a small home studio I'm setting up, and also of a Korg Kross 2 88 to play on my other location where I'll be moving to for good in about a year from now.

Loving music again !
janialambar

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice to meet you guys, I also have a Yamaha DX21, and I love it so much.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> New Members Zone All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: