Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

By way of introduction...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JohnnyBlue

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:20 pm    Post subject: By way of introduction... Reply with quote

... I'm Johnny Blue and I am a happy new (to me) Korg Kronos 2 88 owner.

Never owned nor played a Korg anything before so this is quite a journey I've embarked on, as I believe the Kronos is quite the beast!

Looking forward to sucking knowledge, and brain(s) (if necessary!), but don't worry, I won't leave anyone high and dry.

Me? I've been playing keys professionally since 1978, in many genres, with many talented and wonderful musicians/singers/composers, in venues of all sizes and makeups, locally, regionally, nationally and internationally, and wouldn't trade the hundreds of thousands of miles traveled and music and friends made for ANYTHING (except my loved ones, perhaps, if that was forced upon me)!!!

So, here I am, continuing to ease on down that fantastical and soul-fulfilling adventure-packed road with my only wish being to die, when it's my time that is, on stage after having played the best music I ever did, right after hitting that final note of the piece just performed, while the audience, wowed by our mastery of our craft, rises in unison cheering our performance at the top of their lungs for my final heartfelt standing ovation!

Yup! That's my wish. Either that or to win the lottery!

So, play on my Brothers and Sisters, and I wish you all the best on YOUR journies, and hope your experiences are happy, healthy, and positively productive!!!
Live Gigs: Korg Kronos II 88, Hammond Sk1 & M-Audio Keystation 61es as the lower manual w/Leslie Full System 21. :::: Home Studio: Live rig + Roland XP-30, Roland JW-50, Roland Pro-E Intelligent Arranger, E-MU Proteus/1, Windows 7 PC, Samson SM10, Behringer U-Phoria UMC404HD, Focusrite Saffire LE dbx 286s, dbx 166xs, BBE 882i, Presonus Faderport, NEO Ventilator II w/Foot Pedal, Alesis MMT-8, Various other electronic "stuff", plus a Fender Strat, Gibson Les Paul Jr, Epiphone Les Paul Bass, Ovation Acoustic, Yamaha U1 Acoustic Upright Piano, Hammond B3 w/Leslie 122.
"Music is the universal language and love is the key!"
voip
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome aboard. There's plenty of enthusiastic helpful folk on here.
janialambar

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the forum guys, glad to see you here.
JohnnyBlue

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

Thank you both for the welcome!
Live Gigs: Korg Kronos II 88, Hammond Sk1 & M-Audio Keystation 61es as the lower manual w/Leslie Full System 21. :::: Home Studio: Live rig + Roland XP-30, Roland JW-50, Roland Pro-E Intelligent Arranger, E-MU Proteus/1, Windows 7 PC, Samson SM10, Behringer U-Phoria UMC404HD, Focusrite Saffire LE dbx 286s, dbx 166xs, BBE 882i, Presonus Faderport, NEO Ventilator II w/Foot Pedal, Alesis MMT-8, Various other electronic "stuff", plus a Fender Strat, Gibson Les Paul Jr, Epiphone Les Paul Bass, Ovation Acoustic, Yamaha U1 Acoustic Upright Piano, Hammond B3 w/Leslie 122.
"Music is the universal language and love is the key!"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> New Members Zone All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: