Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help With An AXG3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Guitar Effects and Tuners
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RightD27

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 4:10 am    Post subject: Help With An AXG3 Reply with quote

Hello everyone. My sons and I are putting the studio he have in the house back together and I came across the AXG3. I forgot that I had the thing but when my son picked it up and asked me about it, I remember purchasing it at a yard sale over a decade ago. And that I never used it. It fired up with both batteries and the an AC adapter.

However....

Even though the left pedal lights up, with doesn’t do anything. It pretty much makes it useless because I can’t put it into bypass. I was hoping that I’d play around with the thing and if I could get some interesting tones, throw it on my pedalboard.

1. Does anyone know where or how much it would cost to be repaired ?
2. Would it cost more to have it repaired than to just throw it out and buy another ? I’ve seen them range from $50 on Reverb to $100 on eBay.
3. Does anyone know how to open it so that I could repair it myself ?

I only see 1 Phillips screw on the bottom of the unit. That can’t possibly be the only screw. I was trying to feel if there were more screws under the rubber legs but it doesn’t seem like there are.

Any help would be appreciated.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Guitar Effects and Tuners All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: