Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need help with importing .KSC sample files.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Extreme
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ColoradoSynthman

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:20 pm    Post subject: Need help with importing .KSC sample files. Reply with quote

I'm a new KTE user and I had some high quality soundfonts that I would like to use on my Korg Triton Extreme. I converted them to .KSC files using Awave studio and transferred the .KSC files to a CF card. I successfully loaded the .KSC file to the Triton and it worked well. I saved it, but after powering off and on the preset no longer has any sound. The program is still there where I saved it. I can't find a way to point Korg to the sample files on the flash drive, or save the preset in a way that it can retrieve the samples any place other than from Korg internal memory. Any help would be appreciated.

Also, importing a lot of these .KSC files into the Triton isn't intuitive and takes a long time... For instance... Triton shows only an 8-character DOS version of the file name. I'm not sure if this can be remedied but it makes it very confusing to find and load the files that I want. Also I have 700+ files to load, and I'm estimating that loading each of them one-by-one into the Korg to take 50+ hours. Is there a faster/easier way to load/name/save many .KSC files?

Thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Extreme All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: