Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

samples for drumkit & sound not save?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa2XPro - Pa800 - Pa500
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dilan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:31 am    Post subject: samples for drumkit & sound not save? Reply with quote

I tried so much to understand how it works, cant figure out?
when ever i merge some sound or some drum kits in the same set from different sets to make my own selection set, when i go back to test it to check the sound or those drumkits it appear no sound look like not saved the same not included sound weird, which suposed to load the sample with the sound or drum kit right? but as soon as load one and is correct, then will affect the rest drum kids and loos the sound or no sound at all? so what is i am doing wrong, for information i have korg pa 800 256 MB upgraded when i ever i check the sound mode and smaple info is 0 sample available or it is full or nothing? what is wrong here.can some one explain of course every step even i save all too and go back nothing!
siebenhirter
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:26 pm    Post subject: Re: samples for drumkit & sound not save? Reply with quote

dilan wrote:
.... how it works, cant figure out?!

Sampling info (in SampleEditMode) only show info on the sample in edit, but has nothing to do with SampleSetup of DrumKits in SoundOperatingMode, where you can select a different percussive samples for each key and layer.
Samples you select for a current layer from RAM (user-loaded or created samples) or ROM (internal factory preset samples).
If using RAM samples for your Drumkit you must loaded them from the internal SSD-S memory (hidden PCM folder --> “PCM Autoload” and “Load PCM button” on page 258 of the User’s Manual - Media mode).
In case RAM-samples are not loaded, no sound will be heard, even if the DrumKit can be selected and its name appears in the display.
In SoundOperatingMode you select different percussive sample for each key and layer for a DrumKit. Before you leave this mode it is necessary to use command "Write Sound" of page menue. So you can save your Drumkit-Sound parameters to a User-Drumkit-Sound location in memory (DrumKits cannot be written over standard Sounds). To save over a Factory Drumkit-Sound location, uncheck the Factory Sound Protect parameter in Media mode.

Interesting facts about styles and stylePlayer functions can be found at http: www.elmarherz.de
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa2XPro - Pa800 - Pa500 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: