Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

KORG TRITON STUDIO CRASHES / REBOOTS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Studio
View previous topic :: View next topic  
deveraux

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:29 pm    Post subject: KORG TRITON STUDIO CRASHES / REBOOTS Reply with quote

Hey everyone,
this is the first time I'm seeking help in a forum like this and I hope that somebody can help me.

My usually trusty Korg Triton Studio 88 crashes after approx. 30 minutes after turning it on, then reboots itself and I can use it again. Then, the crashes / reboots occur in shorter periods of time until the Triton is stuck in a boot cycle and I have to completely turn it off for a couple of hours.
I suspected it may be overheating from dust, but when I opened the unit, it was fairly clean. Also the power supply has been changed a couple of years ago.

A really helpful Korg technician told me on the phone it could basically be everything and searching for the error is basically trying to find the needle in the haystack. But he suspected it might be the Triton's main board.
So, now I bought a KLM 2283 main board from eBay and hope this will solve the problem.

Has anybody experienced a similar problem with their Triton Studio? Also: Has anybody experience with changing the main board in this synth?

Thanks in advance and have a good day!
Simon
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Studio All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: