Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

USB use

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa900/Pa3X Le
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jmcmullen@westnet.com.au

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:47 am    Post subject: USB use Reply with quote

I have a number of songs on a USB. I have inserted into the PA900 but cannot bring up the song list. How do I engage the USB and use the backing music
nitecrawler
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What format are the songs on your USB in? Usually you can hit the Media key and see what you have. Highlite the down arrow next to the disk button and scroll down to your USB.

Montage M7, Pa5x76, Nautilus, PA3Xle, Oasys 76, Mini-Moog, EMU Audity 2000, Motion Sound KBR 3D amp, Presonus and Reaper DAW W/Tannoy Reveal 501A powered monitors
siebenhirter
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:31 pm    Post subject: List of songs of an USB-Device Reply with quote

nitecrawler wrote:
.. Usually you can hit the Media key and see what you have. Highlite the down arrow next to the disk button and scroll down to your USB ...

With most Pa-Keyboards I think with <MEDIA> you can see structure of existing folders on an connected USB-stick und also can see file-types used von OS to be LOADED (like .sty, .set., .pcg, .gbl, .pad, .prf ..) or to be listed (.sb).

But you can not see lists of datafiles with MEDIA, that only can be SELECTED (like songs, filetype .mid).

With selection of Songs for Player1/2 or with selection of a Song for Sequ1/2 you can OPEN folders containing songs, where you can see songs of that folder for SORT (Name, Size, Date ..), SELECT, RENAME, ERASE or for CLOSE the folder again. In case songs are stored in Rootdirectory of an USB you will see them if you are in Menues for selecting songs.
jmcmullen@westnet.com.au wrote:
... have a number of songs on a USB. I have inserted into the PA900 but cannot bring up the song list. How do I engage the USB and use the backing music ..

In case you try to SELECT a song for songplayer, sequencer or songbook you will see listing of songs in your folders of device.

Interesting facts about styles and stylePlayer functions can be found at http: www.elmarherz.de
nitecrawler
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

True siebenhirter. But jmcmullen does not seem to be responding so we may never know if he has found out how to open and view or not. Thanks for the more complete explanation. Have a great holiday season. Cool

Montage M7, Pa5x76, Nautilus, PA3Xle, Oasys 76, Mini-Moog, EMU Audity 2000, Motion Sound KBR 3D amp, Presonus and Reaper DAW W/Tannoy Reveal 501A powered monitors
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa900/Pa3X Le All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: