Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My Triton Studio wavers out of tune.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Studio
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bsbdeni

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 7:23 pm    Post subject: My Triton Studio wavers out of tune. Reply with quote

My triton studio wavers out of tune. I thought I fixed the joystick. Could it be a mother board problem or anything else?
Pindan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mine has the same problem, changed the joystick and checked all the connectors,goes out of tune and volume decreases when you use the controller on organs, has to be in the main board, any luck with yours . Dan
rhydermike

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pindan wrote:
Mine has the same problem, changed the joystick and checked all the connectors,goes out of tune and volume decreases when you use the controller on organs, has to be in the main board, any luck with yours . Dan

Could your problem be due to oversensitive aftertouch?
perkins3@llnl.gov

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:52 am    Post subject: Here's a fix for wavering-out-of-tune Triton Reply with quote

My Korg Triton Studio also wavers out of tune on some patches. Also the joystick L/R pitch bend doesn't return to the center pitch

Here's a fix -- go to edit menu P2 "Trk parameters" and set "Bend Range" to zero. Fixes all my wavering patches BUT....now no pitch bend capability of course

Any one have a full fix for this?

John
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Studio All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: