Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Musical App Interest Survey

View previous topic :: View next topic  
UXDI2099

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:53 pm    Post subject: Musical App Interest Survey Reply with quote

https://goo.gl/forms/OdeOk9aaRJE21ZWw1

I'm currently working on an app. It's in its early planning stages, and part of the process is collecting some information from as many people as possible who are willing to help. All I can tell you about the app at the moment is that it's intended to be a simple, fast, and powerful way to come up with cool beats and rhythms.

As a musician myself who almost exclusively creates his drums using or with the help of software, I'll tell you that if this app works as intended, you'll be able to create a beat you're happy with within seconds that you can easily export for further work in your DAW of choice... and all one-handed! It's a writing and inspiration tool, and so simple that it can't hurt to give it a try.

Anyway, if you'll take 5-10 minutes to fill out this survey it will help a lot. If it makes it to the finish line, I'll make sure to post the information here so you can play with the app you helped create. It'll only take a few minutes and you may end up with a cool, new app that's fun to use to quickly and easily create high quality beats.

Here's the link, again: https://goo.gl/forms/OdeOk9aaRJE21ZWw1

Thanks in advance for your help! I hope we'll all get to try it soon.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> General Music All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: