Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

nanokontrol studio driver problem!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Testing This Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marin_q

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:46 pm    Post subject: nanokontrol studio driver problem! Reply with quote

I have a problem with installing windows 7 driver for nanokontrol studio.

I actually managed to install with no problems few days ago, but than I had problems using device in Repaer, so I uninstalled it in order to try to fix this problem in Reaper.

It turns out it was a big mistake, because since than I tried reinstalling it for dozens of times , but systems keeps telling me " device was not successfully installed, consult with your device manufacturer for assistance getting this device installed."

I really don't understand what did I miss, since I removed driver from control panel, followed installation instructions, but I managed to succesfully install driver only for the first time, while all other reinstallment attempts were unsuccessfull.

Please help, I have this thing for over a week now and still didn't have a chance to try it in my DAW, I lost hours and hours trying to fix this .

Thank you in advance!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Testing This Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: