Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Identify a Melody from Classical music?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
RDRR

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

megamarkd wrote:
why did you give the time of day to the thread by replying?

...did you truly think that leaving a comment regarding your opinion of the validity of the topic within a forum devoted to Korg products would end all posts of that kind in the future?

You made a snide comment. I responded in kind. That's about the entirety of thought I put into it.

Reading another thread, it appears you have a particular problem with people standing up for themselves around here. I'm not sure that's going to work out for you long term.
megamarkd
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whatever. Cheers for your contribution.
Stuff I'm using: Umm right now, well there's a Volca Drum, a Micro Freak, an ADX-1, a Pulse, a Blofeld, a UNO Drum, KeyStep/Beatstep Pro/Keystep Pro (one of each), a Circuit, a LiveTrak L-12 and this nonsense: The Brief-case as it was about a bit over a year ago (the the complete ridiculous GAS monster collection here)and here
RDRR

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

megamarkd wrote:
Cheers for your contribution.

It's been a pleasure.
sutekh

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I meant to thank everyone who helped me out, especially Megamarkd for helping me with posting images (which it turns out I still can't do anyway)

Good thing I missed all the truly negative posts. (basically there was just one negative poster)

I really did all I could to convey the music. I mean, notated it the only way I could- with a whole bunch of letters and fractions. This particular problem has really highlighted some of the limitations of technology.
SanderXpander
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To me it sounds almost like the Knight Rider theme, from what you wrote down. But yeah you'll need to host/upload your images somewhere else before you can link them from this forum. Many forums work this way, it saves a lot of space for the forum host.
megamarkd
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sutekh wrote:
I meant to thank everyone who helped me out, especially Megamarkd for helping me with posting images (which it turns out I still can't do anyway).
I really did all I could to convey the music. I mean, notated it the only way I could- with a whole bunch of letters and fractions. This particular problem has really highlighted some of the limitations of technology.

You are welcome.
It's weird that we can get so used to reading in one way that trying to work out something using another will seem incredibly hard. I learn so much by ear but then I want to see at least the crotchets, quavers, etc just for the rhythm of it all when learning from a written format. I don't know why, but trying to get the rhythm with fractions just doesn't work for me. What I played was very different to what came out of programming the notes and their lengths.
Stuff I'm using: Umm right now, well there's a Volca Drum, a Micro Freak, an ADX-1, a Pulse, a Blofeld, a UNO Drum, KeyStep/Beatstep Pro/Keystep Pro (one of each), a Circuit, a LiveTrak L-12 and this nonsense: The Brief-case as it was about a bit over a year ago (the the complete ridiculous GAS monster collection here)and here
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: