Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

TEAC DVW-D11 CD/DVD duplicator

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Mastering & Mixing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cian

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:55 pm    Post subject: TEAC DVW-D11 CD/DVD duplicator Reply with quote

Sorry if I am a bit off the forum. I don't know what forum would be best to post it. I suppose all of you, music
aficionados, duplicate your music CDs so I hope you might have some helpful ideas. Here is the problem. I have
TEAC DVW-D11 CD/DVD duplicator that caused some problems today that I can not figure out. I duplicated/copied
one CD multiple times yesterday with no problem. However, I tried duplicating two more CDs today and the duplicator
just shows "copying" on the screen but no actual copying happens. All three CDs are my music, recorded on
Boss BR-1200. I finalized all three CDs after recording and I can play them on any CD player with no problem.
I use Tayio Yuden medium. I am completely flabbergasted and can not find out what's going on. By the way,
I used 3 or 4 different CDs in the case something was wrong with discs but to no avail. Do you have any idea
what could possibly go wrong?
Thank you so much.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Mastering & Mixing All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: