Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Yamaha Synth Arps amd drum pad Ipad App

View previous topic :: View next topic  
eddie crespo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:30 am    Post subject: Yamaha Synth Arps amd drum pad Ipad App Reply with quote

To Mr. Qui Robinez,
First of all I would like to thank you so much for the helpful tutorials you have posted on Utube. It helped me a lot learning what Kronos can do. I saw an input by DH56, which was 4 years ago, regarding your tutorial on "10 Ipad music:Yamaha Synth Arp & drum pad. It looks so easy and I really would like to get the same app my self and try it, unfortunately it is not available here in the App Store here in Japan where I am base.
Could you recommend a similar app that would perform the same purpose as the Yamaha? I am mostly interested in the arppediators and the pads that can be assigned to chords pattern.
Again thank you so much for all the the help you extended to members of this Forum. A good day to you,
eddie

a
Ksynth
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look under iPhone apps in the Apple Store?

There are other Yamaha apps there - well at least one.

You can still add them to your iPad.

This is a great free iPhone (with some early models not supported) and also iPad app (again some models not supported).

In the Apple app store look / search under iPhone apps. Download to your device or to Itunes.

If you are using an iPad with iTunes find and sync your iPad. Click on the devices icon.

In the apps column look under iPhone apps. Select the Yamaha Synth Book app and the Install from the drop down menu.

I've been using the AN2015 part and it is really quite extensive. There are lots of voices and some FX. A staggering range of options for ARP patterns as well as a nice center section for finger sliding various FX.

Well worth the price.
eddie crespo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:26 pm    Post subject: Yamaha synth arp & drum pad Reply with quote

Ksynth sama, (Mr. Ksynch) in Japan.

Thank you so much for the quick reply. Will try all the Yamaha apps
that are on the Apps Store on Ipad Japan. Will let you know if I discover something interesting. I'll be away from my computer for a while, so it may take a little while. Much oblige and a good day to you. eddie
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: