Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg 01/w FD Dyno Piano on Korg M50

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Petr_KorgPA1xPro

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:58 am    Post subject: Korg 01/w FD Dyno Piano on Korg M50 Reply with quote

Hello to all,

I recently purchased the fine Korg M50 and I absolutely love it, I did own a Trion Extreme 88 however it was too big to cary around for gigs and other parties etc..

After couple of youtube tutorials on the M50 I came across a video of some one playing on the M50 and had the famous Dyno Piano sounds from the original 01/w. I was quite stunned, because I could not believe that that was possible. link bellow,

https://youtu.be/Jyj8h1_QudY

I absolute love that Dyno piano sound because it would blend so nicely with my type of music. Anyways, this video was posted by a Argentinian dude and he mentions that this sound can be purchased from him directly. So, I decided to contact him and we exchanged couple messages and ones a payment of $50.00 Canadian dollars was sent to his name via Wester Union, he then would send the "Formula" to create the sound on the M50.

Being completely honest I knew that this would be a scam for sure as this was not guaranteed that he was saying the truth. I figure "what the hell" ill try and hope for the best, and as I expected, after money was send the guy never responded back with an email or the "Formula" as promised. Ohh well too bad, learned my lesson.

Just wondering from any of the members here on this forum if such can even be made on the M50 and if so can some one point me in the right direction? Please help anyhow you can.
Thanks again.
dalen

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,
never trust a stranger! Wink Here you have a video tutorial for free:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0XzYAOFoak
Petr_KorgPA1xPro

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello

just feel like i need to provide an update on this, the video link provided by Dalen is not the original famous Dyno Piano from the 01/W but thanks anyways.

surprisingly the guy from Argentina responded today with the formula as promised, his computer was broken and to some time to fix and thus no response in the beginning.
I will try the formula today and see how it goes....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg M50 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: