Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pa3x 61/76 price in Europe? Mr Tramannoni any suggestion??
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Paolo@Korg
Korg Italy

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

miden wrote:
A little birdy has told me Korg Italy have halved the production run on the PA series due to poor demand...

Well, demand for the Pa3X seems to be all but poor. Actually, we are late in satisfying all the orders, and we apologize for this. Shortage in a vital component's availability has slowed manufacturing a bit, but we are back at full speed from a couple weeks.

Best,
Paolo
Frans N

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the update Paolo.
Ronnymusic

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What the heck is going on?
I sold my pa2x several months ago awaiting for the pa3x. I'm calling to every country and no one has control on the pa3x. I called Korg USA, it took them half a hour to understand what I meant by PA3X. First they delayed, and then again they delayed. I really have respect and understand the hard situation under the disaster in Japan. But seriously, it isn't so hard too just inform us on www.korgpa.com
I have to record 3 songs in about two weeks, and I really need the pa3x (76) by then. Of course I have friend that have pa2x and can borrow me that. But seriously, then should I have waited all this time for nothing?
I really hope you guys fix it soon.. I really loved Korg more than anyone, believe me. Unfortunately will I soon lose my interest in their keyboards. The only keeping me from not leave korg is that I have waited so long. And I really hate to give up!

If someone knows where I can get one (doesn't matter from where), please inform me.

Regards, Ronny
karmathanever
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RonnyPa2x wrote:
sold my pa2x several months ago awaiting for the pa3x.

With the greatest of respect to you Ronny, I think this was a little hasty.
I would never sell up to buy an upgrade until I knew it was fully available and had actually seen and played it - I just could not take the risk. I realise that you might get a little more for your PA2X the sooner you sell but at what ultimate cost?

I hope you don't have to wait too long but please don't let this sway you away from the best arrangers....

Pete Very Happy
...and play lots of music Very Happy
------------------------------------------------------------------
miden
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tramannoni wrote:
miden wrote:
A little birdy has told me Korg Italy have halved the production run on the PA series due to poor demand...

Well, demand for the Pa3X seems to be all but poor. Actually, we are late in satisfying all the orders, and we apologize for this. Shortage in a vital component's availability has slowed manufacturing a bit, but we are back at full speed from a couple weeks.

Best,
Paolo

Thanks Paolo, but the demand in Europe is not what I was referring to...And I note that "full" production is not for another couple of weeks, is that what you meant?

You see I HAD a PA3X ordered, and paid a deposit too, but as Korg would not give a guarantee as far as being able to actually supply it, I cancelled it and I am looking at other options now. And yes, with another manufacturer...

Korg Italy should have already had sufficient inventory of these after the NAMM release, and certainly after MusikMesse... Surely Korg must have anticipated the response from the European market, after all it is one they dominate in, in arrangers. And ensured they had plenty of stock on-hand??

As far as I see it, all the demand in Europe (not UK) has/is being met, whilst the rest, USA, UK and here in Oz, just have to be happy with the "crumbs from the table" so to speak!!!

Maybe there was a shortage of a vital component, but the earthquake hit Japan well after NAMM, and a considerable time after MusikMesse, so for mine that is a poor excuse, and not a reason for these delays.

The Korg Kronos I CAN understand as it is totally made in Japan.

Just my 2 cents, is all!!

Dennis
Asena
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well,mr TRAMMANONI I know you wery well, And i know you are a great person, That helped me and forum members KORG users out, many many times, Remember???, I did not forget that, And that was one of the reason why i use KORG for so many years, But like many of us, WE ARE LACK OF WAITING!

yes , Ronny maybe shuld wait for the 3 X before he make any KB change, but you guys developed it and leaked out info pictures and many other things that getted out of hands, and many infos was not even real.
I can undarstand that, maybe some tragic things delayed it, but come oon, IF YOU WANNA BUILD A HOUS, than you must heave a ground, OR?

KORG MADED MANY MISTAKE THIS TIME, that dosant mean we hate it, but it,s not funny anymore,
A car manufacturer sneaks out whit info, phantom photos and more, YOU GUYS, GOOGLE/NAMM/YOUTUBE/FORUMS/FRANKFURT!
thats to much,We like news, And we are some times litle to glad, for making more of it!!!
And a great musician,home player, and music lover needs news and better technic, So of course RONNY WANT THAT, I WANT THAT new 3 X, for better result on my music.

So dear TRAMMANONI, i realy heave big big respect for you, So PLEASE TALK to us, but talk to your developers and builders and even KORG JP, and give us a DATE, so we can agree whit that, and wait, LIKE THIS , this is not a god comercial for KORG,
I heave payed my money, and ordered, the problem is even the seller dont know any thing about the 3 X, they are like ( WHAT IS 3 X)!
And i dont like to call to a person who is general agent for the KORG in SCANDINAVIAN MARKET!
This time, well, litle COMICS about this, but not funnt at al.
i buyed until now from 2002----3 PA 80, 2 Triton, one TRITON STUDIO,2 PA1 X ELITE, 2 PA2 X,1 M3 and many many other KORG product.
And belive me , i,m not the only one, So please, NEXT KB, SYNTH or cofee maker from KORG, DONT TALK ABOUT IT IF YOU DON,T HEAVE IT!
Wait untill it,s done, than tell us, like GUYS LOOK WHAT WE DONE!
And than make PRO VIDS, not the Crap we heave seen, on Youtube that a guy filmed whit mobilephone 3.2 mpx CAM, in BULGARIA, Make it from your SITE, And please make a better KORG SITE, WHATS THAT SITE! Comoon, my kids can make better,
KORG IS A HUGE comp, and can heave a better site maker.in the end, ITS A SELLER and you wanna sell it.OR?

i was quayit, i did not claime any one, BUT after my dealer promised me, my ordered and payed 3 X 76, And delayed 3 times now, I,m confused, couse my dealer is pissed of,to, he says, they promised april, but we dont now when it will be out.And the price, no one nows, the anoying thing is also that some countries already has the kb , and solled out.
As i said before, I like KORG, and in the past You helped me so may times TRAMMANONI, THANK YOU, but this time, please help us to undarstand this better, WHATS GOING ON!
Even after al this, I,m happy to be an KORG Owner , so please, try to undarstan WE AL LOVE YOU GUYS IN ITALY.
best reg.
T.

KORG PA 5-X/YAMAHA GENOS 2/YAMAHA A 5000
LIONSTRACK X 76 & GROOVE XR
MEDELI AKX-10

MacbookproM2-Ssd/Logic/Neuman/Kali Audio8/Komplette14SDD/ Apollo Twin/PIONEER XDJ RX 2
LOTS OF SAMPLE SOUNDS!
KorgPaManager V 5
Asena
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PETE, Hi bro, How are you, hope you are great,
ROONY like me, sold out the KB couse, From Namm and FRANKFURT youtube and Google we heave been seen the 3 X and listened , maked an opnion,and yes 3 X is better, Even the LOOK of it is better, So when the sellers, Dealers told us, that KORG promised them a date of April for deliver, than we belived it and sold the oldies.
But after some delays there is still nothing, just info pic,and youtube demos, So please, try to undarstand, we did not do that just for nothing,
so i realy hope this time, in may, not agust, they will arrive, OR, i ,m out, for a while from KORG.

MEDELI AKX-10

MacbookproM2-Ssd/Logic/Neuman/Kali Audio8/Komplette14SDD/ Apollo Twin/PIONEER XDJ RX 2
LOTS OF SAMPLE SOUNDS!
KorgPaManager V 5
DIARKORG

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 1:41 pm    Post subject: What happens to the Korg Reply with quote

What happens to the Korg, I soon become insane, I've also sold my Korg pa2x I've pa3x book and pay for it, but I say it still do not know when it comes to denmark, be sweet KORG give us a date .. .

Sorry for my english
karmathanever
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Asena & Ronny

I meant no disrespect to you great guys. I guess here in Australia we are used to failed delivery expectations for various goods. I personally do not want to be without my PA2X for more than a week so I have to be sure that PA3X is in stock, on the shelf and available for me. So far, when upgrading to a new keyboard model, I end up with both until I can sell my older model.
This time, I REALLY want to thrash the PA3X and may consider keeping my PA2Xpro for some time yet. If the PA3X is really doubling up everything from the PA2Xpro then I will sell it sooner.
Now, this is all supposing I like the PA3X and want it. So far I am still excited about it but will wait until I can put on some h/phones on in the shop and give it a good thrashing - I am up for at least $5000-$6000 (RRP is $7,999!!!) so I am making NO mistakes in my decision. Back to my personal views... I still stand by Korg as the best arrangers on the market today.
I do not expect Paolo to "commit" to delivery dates, it wouldn't be fair - it is not possible for him to openly announce Korg's intentions on a forum - he would only do this officially on the Korg website. We cannot expect any more than that. It is really great that he is a decent guy and talks to us on this forum.

Asena, my friend, I agree with you wholeheartedly about the delay, lack of pics, demos etc..etc.. Even if we get them, I will not decide a thing until I play it. I bought my Tyros 3 as a result of the "demos" - what a mistake!!! Fortunately, I didn't lose much money. Now that is a keyboard that does NOT do what it says in its User Guide.

Hope you guys end up getting some peace with all of this waiting - hopefully it will be worth it.

Take it easy

Pete Very Happy
...and play lots of music Very Happy
------------------------------------------------------------------
Ronnymusic

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

karmathanever wrote:
Asena & Ronny

I meant no disrespect to you great guys. I guess here in Australia we are used to failed delivery expectations for various goods. I personally do not want to be without my PA2X for more than a week so I have to be sure that PA3X is in stock, on the shelf and available for me. So far, when upgrading to a new keyboard model, I end up with both until I can sell my older model.
This time, I REALLY want to thrash the PA3X and may consider keeping my PA2Xpro for some time yet. If the PA3X is really doubling up everything from the PA2Xpro then I will sell it sooner.
Now, this is all supposing I like the PA3X and want it. So far I am still excited about it but will wait until I can put on some h/phones on in the shop and give it a good thrashing - I am up for at least $5000-$6000 (RRP is $7,999!!!) so I am making NO mistakes in my decision. Back to my personal views... I still stand by Korg as the best arrangers on the market today.
I do not expect Paolo to "commit" to delivery dates, it wouldn't be fair - it is not possible for him to openly announce Korg's intentions on a forum - he would only do this officially on the Korg website. We cannot expect any more than that. It is really great that he is a decent guy and talks to us on this forum.

Asena, my friend, I agree with you wholeheartedly about the delay, lack of pics, demos etc..etc.. Even if we get them, I will not decide a thing until I play it. I bought my Tyros 3 as a result of the "demos" - what a mistake!!! Fortunately, I didn't lose much money. Now that is a keyboard that does NOT do what it says in its User Guide.

Hope you guys end up getting some peace with all of this waiting - hopefully it will be worth it.

Take it easy

Pete Very Happy

Hello Pete!
Nono, don't think that way. None of us does have the intend to be disrespectful. Smile
Paolo@Korg
Korg Italy

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Dennis,

We found a solution for a missing component a couple weeks ago, and production has been back at normal pace since that day. Unfortunaly, the catastrophe in Japan has not ended to cause problems worldwide. I would say that they are recovering at an incredible speed, considering what happened, but 'lights are turning on one at a time'.

We minimize inventory, trying to follow the just-in-time philosophy, so we had very little left in stock after the MusikMesse. This situation is unpleasent for customers who placed orders, but is also bad for us - both from an ethical and a business point of view.

As for Asena's and other's question about a date, unfortunately I cannot personally say anything about the situation with the various distributors, apart that shipments from the factory are on the way.

Best regards,
Paolo
Asena
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Paolo, even this litle text gives me hope and undarstanding , Thank you man.
Realy, yesterday i played on a gig, Great show whit great people, , and after i come home, i was tired, and hoping to see any 3X on the way, so, sory .

I realy miss this KB, Wink

any way THANK YOU TRAMMANONI.

MEDELI AKX-10

LOTS OF SAMPLE SOUNDS!
KorgPaManager V 5
dimitris
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As you can understand, Mr Tramannoni, almost all musicians are like small "children" waiting for our new toy!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

So, next time please inform KORG don't reveal anything to soon!!! Wink Wink

Regards,
Dimitris
dimitris
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...Oh, I would like to ask you - Mr Tramannoni - a general price for the PA3X 61/76 because here in Greece don't now how much to sell?

If you don't know at least please tell me how much does it cost in Italy?

Thanks,
Dimitris
miden
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tramannoni wrote:
Hi Dennis,

We found a solution for a missing component a couple weeks ago, and production has been back at normal pace since that day. Unfortunaly, the catastrophe in Japan has not ended to cause problems worldwide. I would say that they are recovering at an incredible speed, considering what happened, but 'lights are turning on one at a time'.

We minimize inventory, trying to follow the just-in-time philosophy, so we had very little left in stock after the MusikMesse. This situation is unpleasent for customers who placed orders, but is also bad for us - both from an ethical and a business point of view.

As for Asena's and other's question about a date, unfortunately I cannot personally say anything about the situation with the various distributors, apart that shipments from the factory are on the way.

Best regards,
Paolo

Thanks Paolo. Yes, that makes sense. Nice to see that Korg do accept some responsibility here. Very refreshing attitude from a manufacturer.

Dennis
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa3X All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: