Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PA4X Owners at KORG Forums
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Are you going to get the PA4X
I have it already
15%
 15%  [ 6 ]
On order
18%
 18%  [ 7 ]
Will probably order soon
18%
 18%  [ 7 ]
Will wait some time before ordering
23%
 23%  [ 9 ]
Undecided
23%
 23%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 38

Thoraldus
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eduardo_Arg wrote:
Hi Rick:

The best decision: Korg Kronos.-
Just a suggestion: don't forget to upgrade latest Karma.- I allways keep my M3 update from new Karma versions; in some way the best value or Kronos is Karma.- You'll enjoy any combi, this is the inspirational that brings Karma Labs.-
This don't means PA4x is not a good invest, but for the same price you get the best of the beast, the best sound engine ever made and with it's new SO you'll get de best controller ever made.-
Congratulations.-
If my country with a new goverment returns to the economic stability, perhaps i'll do the same as you: sell my M3 and go for "the beast" Kronos.-
As allways, with regards.
Eduardo

I agree Eduardo. I hope you are able to get your wish and get a Kronos soon too. By the way, Karma was one of the major reasons for my getting the Kronos. I'm pretty sure it has the power to do 'arranger like' functions with a little work. I spent most of my professional career writing software so I think I'll be comfortable creating GEs on Karma. I have to purchase the PC editor of course to be able to create my own GEs.

best always,
Rick

Johann Sebastian Bach

----------------------------------------------
Rick Stirling - Retired Electrical Engineer - Erstwhile Photographer
Korg Kronos2, Casio MZ-X500, PA600, AKAI MPD32, M-Audio Oxygen 25, ZOOM H6, Cakewalk Sonar
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa4X All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: