Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Global Sound does it again
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nemydom

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2024 8:37 am    Post subject: Re: Global Sound does it again Reply with quote

nickt_123 wrote:

I have to say that we were all completely blown away by the quality of the product which now contains many of the sounds from Genos 2. When playing the G2 and Pa5x side by side, the PA5x sounded far superior to the G2.

Okay, so what? Do you really miss the Genos sound? There's nothing to miss there. I believe the pa5X has more than enough in the factory sound. What is missing are good drum kits. When I say "good", I mean something like the Ketron drum kits. Not the audiodrums, no. I'm talking about normal, midi kits, with good samples, professionally made, punchy, easily cutting through the mix, which can be assigned to ANY pa5X factory style. And that's what is not available at the moment.
nickt_123

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are all entitled to our own opinions and there is also a lot of subjectivity.
I am happy with what ive heard and bought and for me thats all thats important.
If you have any questions why not ask Global Sound direct.
Bye bye
Nemydom

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2024 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nickt_123 wrote:

If you have any questions why not ask Global Sound direct.
Bye bye

Because they are ignoring questions about drum kits! And it's very suspicious behavior! Just see the recent topic "Genos in Pa5x". Someone asked him about drum kits, and he ignored the question!
Just try to ask any other supplier: "do you have any drum kits in the package?"
And you will receive an immediate answer, e.g.: "yes, there are 3 drum kits in the package. Rock Kit, Disco Kit and Power kit" or a similar response.

But it is not the way Global Sounds responds. They prefer not to answer these questions, stubbornly ignoring them, and if you insist, they give vague, confusing responses so that it still remains unclear. I urge everyone to be very cautious with this product, not because it's bad—I'm not saying that—but because their promotion is very dubious and suspicious regarding the drums.

Most likely, there are no drum kits at all in his package; instead, he seems to be including some drum loops or something similar, which he doesn’t want to highlight. Why doesn’t he explain this clearly? I can’t understand.
Well, I actually do understand: if there are no drum kits, then I don't need that package! I don't need those loops, or loops assigned to pads etc. Likely, some other people feel the same way. It seems like he is deceiving people like me, which explains my reaction and those posts.
Wink
Aripearlmusic
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2024 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just finished sampling a bunch of new kits for my page on performersheaven. Link to follow
Asena
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2024 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

newkorgguy wrote:
Wait, still no response from Real Asena account... 🤷🤣

I’m always here and watching all!
And when it’s about REAL yes, I am!
About the DKs and more, There will be a lot of them including the REVO and Ambient Drums.
Plus lots of more.
But instead of wasting time here, we prefer to focus on getting all done and have everything ready.
That’s a better way to use our times and the knowledge we have how to put all together.

KORG PA 5-X/YAMAHA GENOS 2/YAMAHA A 5000
LIONSTRACK X 76 & GROOVE XR
MEDELI AKX-10

MacbookproM2-Ssd/Logic/Neuman/Kali Audio8/Komplette14SDD/ Apollo Twin/PIONEER XDJ RX 2
LOTS OF SAMPLE SOUNDS!
KorgPaManager V 5
Asena
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aripearlmusic wrote:
Hi Asena. Isn't it against the rules to have multiple accounts from the same IP?

No one has multiple account here.
I’m Asena
And I Only Use one account

If you think I’m Someone else than well, I just don’t know where you get that from.
Wink

MEDELI AKX-10

MacbookproM2-Ssd/Logic/Neuman/Kali Audio8/Komplette14SDD/ Apollo Twin/PIONEER XDJ RX 2
LOTS OF SAMPLE SOUNDS!
KorgPaManager V 5
Xenomorph

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2024 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Asena wrote:
newkorgguy wrote:

I’m always here and watching all!
About the DKs and more, There will be a lot of them including the REVO and Ambient Drums.
Plus lots of more.
But instead of wasting time here, we prefer to focus on getting all done and have everything ready.
That’s a better way to use our times and the knowledge we have how to put all together.

And those of us who have the Artist Edition appreciate it Cool

Current: Pa5X, Nautilus
Past: M1, X5D, N364, Karma, X50, TR61, M50, micro-Korg, Triton Extreme, Pa3x, Roland Fantom 06, Akai mpc key61
Nemydom

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2024 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Asena wrote:
newkorgguy wrote:

Plus lots of more.

And here you go: another unclear response from Global Sound!
D575
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2024 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nemydom wrote:
Asena wrote:
newkorgguy wrote:

Plus lots of more.

And here you go: another unclear response from Global Sound!

It appears that you may be slightly critical in this situation. Based on the current discussion, it seems that the drum kits you are potentially interested in are in the process of development. This is my interpretation of the conversation. Additionally, I believe it is appropriate to mention that Asena's proficiency in English may not be his strongest attribute, as English is not his first language. However, those who have communicated with him are aware of this, and he makes every effort to communicate effectively. I am confident that he would be willing to engage in a conversation with you if necessary, and any misunderstandings could be clarified through open communication Smile
Asena
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2024 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aripearlmusic wrote:
Hi Asena. Isn't it against the rules to have multiple accounts from the same IP?

No one has multiple account here.
I’m Asena
And I Only Use one account

If you think I’m Someone else than well, I just don’t know where you get that from.
Wink

MEDELI AKX-10

LOTS OF SAMPLE SOUNDS!
KorgPaManager V 5
sch

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2024 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Making sounds and keyboard Sets for pa 5x is an ongoing processen, with Updates for ajusting and expanding. A processen, that we as User's have the benifit of.
And with Global Sound, the Updates are comming more ofte than by Korg...!!! 😆
If somebody, that might not even be a customer in the first place, are unsatisfied with this, then stay by your factory sounds and enjoy these as they are....
I just love getting Updates from Global and there y getting more and more for my money...
Keep on making great sounds for a great keyboard, you good folks at Global Sound...!!!
Biggles
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2024 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If a Company is advertising their products or a user is giving a review is so annoying to users and to other Companies then perhaps the Admin should create a Shop section and move all related Threads to a Shop section.
D575
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2024 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Biggles wrote:
If a Company is advertising their products or a user is giving a review is so annoying to users and to other Companies then perhaps the Admin should create a Shop section and move all related Threads to a Shop section.

I respectfully disagree. This is the appropriate platform for product-specific discussions. I see no compelling reason to alter the current format.
Asena
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2024 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys
1- I did never promised any Drumkits or Yamaha sound YET!
2- NO G2 sounds styles or drumkits are sold yet, because they are not available for anyone YET. Let me finish all so it’s a ready set and then I’ll have more information.
3- Also, like I told NO ONE HAS IT YET!
And asking for something no one has is strange.
4- yes there is lots of drums etc are ready, but instead of chatting here I’m fixing all so they can be something useful for all keyboard enthusiasts.
5-I have never logged in here with different account, since 20 years back same name same account!
6- I’m perfectionist, it must be 100% or Nothing, so please don’t kill my inspiration, let me just work on it!

I always respect the people here.
I hope to make best things for our keyboards and I try my best to not reply to unnecessary things, this was only because of I don’t wanna have any unnecessary thoughts on my work.

Thank you all.
And thank you for understanding.
Take care all

MEDELI AKX-10

LOTS OF SAMPLE SOUNDS!
KorgPaManager V 5
Nikosound

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2024 9:31 pm    Post subject: Global Sound does it again Reply with quote

I have listened Live Global Sound G2 Sounds and I can say that the Sounds are sounding great. Artist Set for Pa5x was very good and also this G2 Asena create very proffesionaly. And if something is missing Im sure that Asena will add in the near Future becouse he is working constantly and impruves his Sounds.
PaManager v5
Cubase 13Pro
Halion 6
NI Kontakt 7
SWAM etc.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa5X All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: