Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PA5X SPEAKER CONNECTION PROBLEM
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
AntonySharmman
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

QuiRobinez wrote:

And Anthony, just curious, do you have experience with pianoteq?

Yep I have it , it's the best sound modeling but still not a real piano for piano freaks.
If I had created this I'd use real samples per all these rich parameters , but over 200Gb of samples would be required
so I prefer a good sampled by the proper way piano like the best , Garritan - CFX , concerning software VST stuff.

Pa5X Grand pianos are really big , with up to 8 velocity layers with decent OSC design , but too poor captured samples
of low decay and natural duration and complete lacking of natural piano body compared to Kronos 2 factory ones.
They have been advertised that Kronos samples have been used but this is inaccurate , they might have used unprocessed
samples of this initial job of those pianos that had not been used finally in Kronos.

Keyboards : Steinway-D, Kronos X, Pa5X 76, Pa4X 76, Montage M7 , Roland-XV88, Emu3,Emax II,Synclavier II,Yamaha DX Series, ΟΒ-8V
max124

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good morning everyone I finally solved it I'm very satisfied it sold for less than half of what I paid let's be honest and what it's really worth even if I lost a lot of money I'm happy that it sold in my opinion and it's an entry level keyboard not suitable for for professional use the defects are too many for a keyboard that costs so much thank you all for the advice you gave me bye
nitecrawler
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

max124 wrote:
good morning everyone I finally solved it I'm very satisfied it sold for less than half of what I paid let's be honest and what it's really worth even if I lost a lot of money I'm happy that it sold in my opinion and it's an entry level keyboard not suitable for for professional use the defects are too many for a keyboard that costs so much thank you all for the advice you gave me bye

See ya. Cool

Montage M7, Pa5x76, Nautilus, PA3Xle, Oasys 76, Mini-Moog, EMU Audity 2000, Motion Sound KBR 3D amp, Presonus and Reaper DAW W/Tannoy Reveal 501A powered monitors
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa5X All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: