Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Using Pa5X with Mac Ventura or Sonoma?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TomChm

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2024 7:57 pm    Post subject: Using Pa5X with Mac Ventura or Sonoma? Reply with quote

Has anyone successfully used their Mac computer with operating system Ventura or Sonoma?

I’m currently on version Monterey and the Korg compatibility chart for Pa5X shows Monterey as good, and Ventura and Sonoma as being “under investigation” or similar words.

I am just wondering if perhaps Korg just hasn’t updated and maybe the latest Mac OS works properly with the Pa5X.

Thanks in advance
leland_iko_music

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2024 8:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Using Pa5X with Mac Ventura or Sonoma? Reply with quote

TomChm wrote:
Has anyone successfully used their Mac computer with operating system Ventura or Sonoma?

I’m currently on version Monterey and the Korg compatibility chart for Pa5X shows Monterey as good, and Ventura and Sonoma as being “under investigation” or similar words.

I am just wondering if perhaps Korg just hasn’t updated and maybe the latest Mac OS works properly with the Pa5X.

Thanks in advance

I'm on Sonoma and the PA5X works with no problem with Mainstage, Logic Pro, and Keysight ...

Leland
TomChm

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2024 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Leland, that is exactly what I needed!

Tom
TomChm

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2024 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leland, one more question:

Are you using an Apple Silicon processor? Korg mentions the combination of those operating systems and Apple Silicon. I forgot to ask that part of the question.

Thanks

Tom
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa5X All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: