Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Looking for the styles from the Pa5X Musikant
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gunnar J

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nemydom wrote:

..... However, there are exceptions, such as sound categories, which remain in German. Despite not knowing any German at all, I find this unique mix enjoyable and not at all bothersome—it's actually amusing!

Thank you for clarifying this. 👍
I'm looking out for the Musikant version. The only thing holding me back, is the fact that it's not sold in my country, and that makes things a lot more cumbersome if there should be any need for repair or service.
"Success is not counted by how high you have climbed
but by how many you brought with you." (Wil Rose)
Nemydom

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gunnar J wrote:
The only thing holding me back, is the fact that it's not sold in my country, and that makes things a lot more cumbersome if there should be any need for repair or service.

I found myself in a similar predicament—the product wasn't available locally, and despite my persistent requests, Korg NZ declined to import it for me. Ultimately, I decided to take a leap of faith and ordered it from Thomann. This decision was influenced by a previous experience; I once owned the pa4x international and always regretted not opting for the Musikant version of the pa4x. This time, I was determined not to let the opportunity pass me by.

Smile
Please remember, even if Ukraine is far from you, it's fighting for you now! The outcome affects your future. So, support Ukraine! By any means, or simply by raising your voice. Every bit helps. Stand with Ukraine! We all do.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa5X All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: