Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Problem report - PA5x OS1.2.1 (NO WISH-LISTS!!!!)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DaPale

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the main screen of Style Edit you can choose an element. This can be done in two ways according to the manual. The first way is via the menu. The second way is via the control buttons, for example, INTRO 2.

Way two doesn't work. When you select one of the control buttons, the element does not change.
DaPale

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have informed the Korg Importer in the Netherlands of this thread where all our found bugs are described. Hopefully they can forward it to Korg.
karmathanever
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaPale wrote:
I have informed the Korg Importer in the Netherlands of this thread where all our found bugs are described. Hopefully they can forward it to Korg.

Korg are fully aware of these forums and I don't doubt are checking on them but they will make no commitment or attachment to us - this was a new management decision (3+ years ago) and is why we no longer hear from the specific team in Italy nor from Korg generally - Italy is under very strict instructions NOT to communicate with us.
Unfortunately Distributors/importers/retailers have absolutely no power.

If you read the very many concerns about this you'll discover when the "new rules" came into play.

I strongly believe that more owners should get together and issue a registered group complaint to Korg about the state of their PA5x product and of their refusal to communicate.

Take care
Pete Very Happy
...and play lots of music Very Happy
------------------------------------------------------------------
Yammo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:54 pm    Post subject: Sound "Category" Mismatch in User Banks Reply with quote

Hi!
When I try to switch between User banks in the Keyboard Set Library, there's a "shift" mismatch. Pressing "2" takes you to "User 1", pressing "3" takes you to "User 2", Pressing "4" takes you to "User 3", etc. Here's the kicker: Pressing "1" reverts from "User" to "Factory". This is very annoying and I can't figure out how to fix it. It's likely a bug.
If this was addressed, can you please direct me? Thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa5X All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: