Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anyone interested in mining crypto on their cell phone? Pi l

View previous topic :: View next topic  
slowtrain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2024 7:24 pm    Post subject: Anyone interested in mining crypto on their cell phone? Pi l Reply with quote

Hi Korg Forums,

I mostly lurk in the Kronos forum. I have a Kronos 2/73.

Anyway, I was thinking about mining some crypto before the last bull market a couple of years ago. I got a good mining graphics card while I was building a PC, and I crunched the numbers to figure out what to mine. Then, I found out that the main expense is the electricity bills. Long story short, I read about mining Pi on my cell. It runs in the background without running the battery down. I've been doing it for a couple of years, and now I have over 8,000. It could be worth anywhere between nothing and ? eventually. It isn't being traded yet. I read two different analysts who are guessing $10-50 in 2025. Of course, that's pure speculation, but the first Bitcoin transaction was 10,000 BTC for two pizzas iirc. Now they're worth over $40 Grand each.

The reason I bring it up, is there are a few ways to boost one's mining rate. The two best are referring new miners (it doesn't cost anything. it's not MLM) and running a node on a desktop or server. I'm also doing that. The mining rate goes down periodically like BTC, so the sooner you start, the better. As they say, the best time to plant a tree is yesterday. The second best time is now. I realize it sounds like it could be bs, so google it if you're interested. Their site is here: https://minepi.com/ It started at Stanford, so I figure it's legit. Plus, I've been trading crypto since 2017, and I've seen some stranger coins go to the moon. Lookin' at you DOGE

This is my referral link. If you go do some research, please come back here and use this one. --> I am sending you 1π! Pi is a new digital currency developed by Stanford PhDs, with over 47 million members worldwide. To claim your Pi, follow this link https://minepi.com/Elwood and use my username (Elwood) as your invitation code.

TLDR: Get the Pi app for free in the google play or Apple store and use referral code @Elwood to get in

Best, -Elwood
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: