Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gadget file transfer from iPhone to iPad via Dropbox/iCloud

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Software and Consoles (General)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rock Dinosaur

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2023 10:11 pm    Post subject: Gadget file transfer from iPhone to iPad via Dropbox/iCloud Reply with quote

OK, I give up. They've made this too difficult for an engineer to figure out. How the H377 do you transfer a Gadget 2 file from an iPhone to an iPad?

I've tried uploading to Dropbox. The file gets there from iPhone, but I can't see any way to import it into Gadget 2 on the iPad.

And I've tried using Apple FIles. It's hard to tell if my file got to iCloud or not, but in any case I don't even see it from my iPad.

I'm using an iPhone 11 with the latest version of iOS, and an iPad M2 2022 with the latest version of iPadOS. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
michael nervous

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2024 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure you figured it out by now but in case not. you would just sign into i cloud on the second device and it would appear automatically. I also saved that gadget file into my files, airdropped and put in the file on the 2nd device and it works that way as well. if you have not update to gadget 3 that would be the easiest as they fixed the issue by saving to wherever you want on the ipad and the can airdrop to the other device. it is a free update. hope that helps
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Software and Consoles (General) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: