Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

siebenhirter

View previous topic :: View next topic  
duby2
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2023 12:59 am    Post subject: siebenhirter Reply with quote

Download PA4 to PA1000 is 98% close. Traditional is not on the PA 1000 back I have loaded it into a user bank or a favorite thing depending on how you wanna look at it..

Mrniceneasy
he a good man.

ok I wanted my PA 4 hey mate PA 1000 to be interchangeable I use both keyboards I wanna be able to load a saved file from my PA 4 or my PA 1000 with no trouble meaning that song list would work between both keyboards sound would work between both keyboards styled would work between both keyboards so I don't have to play around fixing things..

So if I'm playing my PA 1000 and make song changes style changes sound changes or whatever I could save them and load them into my PA 4 with no problem.

This does not include the vocal harmonizer that's another story to itself.
The harmonizer I have eight settings that I always use and I do have them set up and the PA 1000 also in the PA 4 so when I load them in they match up and they work with all the songs or styles that are in the songbook of the keyboard.
So now I do not have to work and change things around I made the harmonizer and both keyboards match up.

When I make a change in one keyboard and save it I can now load it into my other keyboard with no trouble and the changes show up.

I will post some links that you can download you should download all of them and experiment from what I did as always back up all of your stuff before you load any of my setting.

It's been so long I don't remember which is which right now I keep my keyboards paired together matched up so I don't have to think about it.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/klpku8t67lyekd7/p1000-pa4x.SET.rar/file

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/klpku8t67lyekd7,v8811kmak9kfl87/shared

https://www.mediafire.com/file/1lbq73wwosio33v/12-17-19-pa4.SET.rar/file
https://www.mediafire.com/file/u95yizdq76rzgr0/Korg_Havian_30.SET.rar/file
https://www.mediafire.com/file/ud8tpnflue45xf3/Musikant_Sys_Save_All_Set.SET.zip/file

https://www.mediafire.com/file/d2dgt4v6yw8aoxu/all_korg1_pa.rar/file
https://www.mediafire.com/file/apud78ax7n61quv/Pa1000-Bonus-1-42.SET.rar/file
https://www.mediafire.com/file/56u211dso6369kt/pa1000p4x.rar/file

https://www.mediafire.com/file/56u211dso6369kt/pa1000p4x.rar/file

I don't know which one of these files you're looking for but just download them all and save them all as I said before backup all of your files and then try each one of these when I get time after New Year's because I'm busy like you I will make a backup of my PA 4 and my PA 1000 and post it and name it the correct way so you can understand what I have.

now Antony Sharmman often pointed out, that with LOAD of files the Pa-OS checks their header but not theirs entire content. Therefore overflow parameters value are not noticed and may cause CPU loops and freezing of OS....

Might be all true I don't know but if you make a full backup of your set up whatever you load in from my website should work fine if not you reinstall your backup and you're back to where you were at or when you load my setups then copy what you like to another hard drive or USB drive and pick and choose what you like just go through everything there's nothing to lose except time.

This New Year's weekend here in the USA I'm in Pennsylvania is busy for me so I won't have time to make a new fresh update of my PA 1000 and my PA 4X that are identical to each other which makes it easy for me to pick up either keyboard and go to a job or if one keyboard breaks down it's identical to the other one I'm raring to go.

And for a side note the PA 5 I will never buy no matter what they can do to it won't make it close to the PA 4 so sad. Who would spend all that extra money for keyboard that can't do what the old PA four could do what a waste.

I'm a working musician I need dependability as in the pa3x and pa4x . For the last 20 years I've owned all the PA Rangers and going from one to another was very easy now it's a new ball game I don't need it.

If you're looking for styles that are missing or you want styles from the PA3X I might have them somewhere or Pete I know has everything which is good either way I'm done I gotta go to work enjoy your New Year's God bless everyone.
siebenhirter
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2023 11:21 am    Post subject: Re: siebenhirter Reply with quote

Hello Duby,
Thank you for your quick and comprehensive answer and your effort to include all the links to your downloads again.

Thank you and once again
Best wishes and a healthy 2024!
siebenhirter

Interesting facts about styles and stylePlayer functions can be found at http: www.elmarherz.de
duby2
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2023 3:37 pm    Post subject: siebenhirter2 Reply with quote

Here's my latest backup for H keyboard just a couple days ago what is smart P4 at the end of it and the other one is probably marked P1 1000 of course.

Here's my PA 1000 set and my PA 4X set again back everything up turn off your protection.
Load all of it in you might even look at the user sounds I have sampled sound effects in there that you might find useful.

The song book probably will not work because all of my songs are on a SD card and the machine that I use.

Allstar banks on both keyboards are identical up to the country one that's where the PA4 has one that's called traditional that's what the changes. The PA 4X has the styles of the PA 1000 in their spot.
So if on the PA 4 you pick funk and Blues it will be movies the match the PA 1000.
By changing the last six or seven style banks of the PA 4 they now match up perfectly with the PA 1000 so I can load a backup in either keyboard was a song book and everything lines up.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/xno18kqs5udgowk/12-28-23-p1.SET.rar/file

dec 24-p4

this pa4x

https://www.mediafire.com/file/fa8z2n1x444e7zi/dec_24-p4.SET.rar/file

tell us if it works for you
siebenhirter
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2023 11:37 pm    Post subject: Pa4x-Musikant - Standard Latin, Favorite01/02 Reply with quote

Hello Duby2,
thank you for your two sets - it works for me, I converted their styles and KbdSets (STS) and can therefore complement my instrument very well.

Unlike you, I don't use two different keyboards whose resources should be interchangeable and replaceable. Rather, I use the conversion function implemented in "Direct Access" to prepare sets with resources from other models for the Pa1000.

Sets for "Direct Acces" are selected with <Global>. With resources from other models this usually causes the following error message:
"Set folder not generated by this instrument.
Direct reading is not possible. You can convert it and save it to a different set folder."

That means a Set is not suitable for a LOAD procedure and you should therefore "save of a different folder". The name of such a set ends with “…converted.Set”. It only contains the data suitable for the target device, which are usually three folders (KeyboardSet, Songbook, Style).

A maximum of 12 style banks are adopted from the style folder of the source device (User01.sty - User12.sty). A Pa4x or Pa4x handles the conversion of style banks in the following order:
User01.sty, User02.sty, User03.sty, Favorite01.sty - Favorite09.

The styles from Bank01.sty - Bank13.sty or Favorite10.sty are therefore not converted. The ascending order must not be interrupted.

Examples:
A source file without User01.sty will not be converted.
If user01.sty - user03.sty, Favorite01.sty - Favorite04.sty and Favorite08.sty to Favorite10.sty are present in a source file, then only the existing banks user01.sty up to Favorite04.sty are converted. Favorite08.sty to Favorite10.sty is not taken into account.

If the Favorite/Pop, Favorite/Ballad banks are to be prepared for a conversion, then a Pa4x set in which these two banks are on User01.sty and User01.sty is sufficient - the Pa4x set does not require any for this further content.

If a Pa4x prepares the "Standard Latin" bank for conversion, then a set with one style bank from the Pa4x is sufficient. If Styles from bank "Standard Latin" (PianoPop, Herbs Taxi, ... etc .. Latin Rock Hit ) are located on the bank User01.sty no more is necessary.

I am looking for theses 3 style banks - if someone could send me sets with that style banks listed above, it would be a great help.

Best wishes and a healthy 2024!
siebenhirter

Interesting facts about styles and stylePlayer functions can be found at http: www.elmarherz.de
duby2
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2024 1:52 am    Post subject: siebenhirter3 Reply with quote

siebenhirter

in the download rockets Latin in favor 7 page 2 rock hit latin
piano pop also in , pop folder,,p3

and for Herbs Taxi
favorite 1 Page 3 I also put here dubstep..

So read download this new link and you should find the three styles that you want let us all know how it goes

https://www.mediafire.com/file/kpsk0jms5nor5aw/dec_24-p4.SET.rar/file
duby2
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2024 2:47 am    Post subject: Just saying .. Reply with quote

Just as a side note this makes my songbook work in both keyboards.

I do not load in global or voice harmonizing.
Or I should say everything loads in except..
Global and voice harmony and 98% of keyboard sets which I loaded individually because the PA 4 has an electronic bank where are the PA 1000 does not also.

If you use korg computer songbook things do not match up correctly but I overcome that.
By just using the PA4 setup in the songbook I do not change to the PA 1000 songbook which will rename banks keyboard sets and so on I know when I worked in the PA 1000 that what I picked in the songbook looks different than what it is but again I use one keyboard as the master setup and it works for me excellent.

My SD cards are identical in both keyboards this way if I open up the computer songbook two times and have my PA 4 on one side in my PA 1000 on the other side I can drag or copy songs back and forth between the two songbooks and then save each one and load them in and everything works perfect..

People who bought the PA 5 this will never happen for them I feel sorry for those people that paid more and got less for their money and less functions they're all fools and I don't believe korg will ever fix 50% of it I hope they prove me wrong.

I'm sure I said it before it's like buying a new car that has air conditioning and a heating system which we might put in a no future update but we do have air conditioning it just doesn't work yet you'll have to wait.

but if you buy a use car like a pa4x ,,, it has air conditinoing and heating system , and more in it ..
you save money.

Well for me I will never buy a PA5.
Not so much the cost of it which is too much but it does so much less then the PA 1000 or the PA4X or even the PA3X.
Can I also like TC helicon voice processing.
I could buy TC helicon Mike mechanic or one of their other harmonizers that also has an IT adaptive EQ which I do like and carry that around.
or medili akx10 and TC helicon or yamaha prs9000 keyboard .. Both keyboards except sampling you just have to do it in your computer which is OK you can get it done better and faster.

If I buy a high end keyboard like the PA 5x I expected all to be in there and working correctly not like some other people out here.
That use the keyboard to play around at home in their basement which is fine but I use it for work to make a living..
Again it's like having a automobile that can go 500 miles an hour about the speed limit is only 30 so it does me no good.
Or again it's like people with phones I need the newest and the best and yet the old phone does all the same functions as the new one it's all sales and people fall..
Either way that's enough thoughts again just download the new one you'll find your three styles in there Anna dubstep one something different.

And something good about the PA 5X it is built excellent and I'm sure the sound is beautiful and they put more effects in it which is excellent again and they made it way more weight which is not good but overall it's a great keyboard has people here said if you stick with the factory styles you'll never have any problems but when you load your own styles in now we got headaches..
Yes exit sample more and it has stereo sampling but when you're playing a live band not often is everything stereo how do you place the audience in the right place to hear things..
I love playing in stereo sounds great oh when I'm at a restaurant oh wedding stereo doesn't sound good at all face it they stepped in it and now we have to wait for pa6x if they're still in business maybe they're going backwards and selling the cheaper arrangers like EK-50 CSA Entertainer Keyboard.. Because the flagship keyboard is sinking just like the Titanic I hope I'm wrong..
pa5x its now 2 years and zip or ( 0 ) when will catch up to the PA 4 I know what you're saying dream on but you never know trains may come true.

Either way happy new year

https://www.mediafire.com/file/a0it0golvjqung0/dec_24-p4.SET.rar/file

NativeAngels
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2024 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for these I will try them in my pa700.

Incidentally the link below doesn't seem to work

https://www.mediafire.com/file/kpsk0jms5nor5aw/dec_24-p4.SET.rar/file
duby2
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2024 12:29 am    Post subject: siebenhirter4 Reply with quote

try this link

https://www.mediafire.com/file/a0it0golvjqung0/dec_24-p4.SET.rar/file

as alway let me know
Smile
NativeAngels
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2024 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks. You know what how people say how much more resources there are for Yamaha Arrangers, but how many of them are actually of usable quality.
duby2
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2024 10:31 pm    Post subject: siebenhirter4 Reply with quote

NativeAngels

I do agree Yamaha it's great but they have some downfalls it's a different machine.
I am staying with korg but not the PA 5..

I hope they come out with a PA2000. And it will be a stripped down model but I hope they fix all the stuff that they left in and out of the pa5..

Even if they make the PA 5 with everything the PA4 can do I still wouldn't buy it. There is no real big upgrade on the keyboard.
They give us an extra 40 notes nice but not enough they give us more insertable effects they should have did this before but nice again but not much else is new in the machine can they remove buttons that you need, it makes me laugh if you wanna delete button or turn on this or turn that off just go to page 4 or could have page 8 when before there was a button that you just pushed , bass inversion, chess program you're users sliders or go to page 7.

I think people love korg arrangers because they were consistent and what they put out a new model but it had more functions in it.Korg just copied yamaha genos and added a 16 pad .
People like consistency as an example McDonald hamburgers they might not be good for you oh the best hamburger you ever had but wherever you go on this planet it tastes the same. and the pa5x does not taste the same..

It's like we have a wish list here that we would like korg to look at, this is what we would like added in the machine and what do they do they remove most everything I guess they know what you need you don't need a delete button because you shouldn't make mistakes I don't understand them I'm sure someone here could explain it.

OK I'm done I know it's about time.

now korg fix it what are you waiting for ,yamaha genos 3 so you can follow in their footsteps..

Did the new download work OK for you and did you find what you wanted good.
Smile
NativeAngels
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2024 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks. I’ve yet to try them.

I am on the search for a good dx 7 sound.

How do you work round the difference in the number of available banks in the Pa4x and Pa1000.

The Pa4x also has 13 factory banks, and there are less available user banks in the Pa700 / Pa1000
duby2
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2024 2:44 pm    Post subject: siebenhirter5 Reply with quote

there a dx 7 , in my user sound bank...

available banks

i rename name or reset the pa4 bank ..to match the p1000
you can't change the name on factory

pa1000 ---- pa4

pop------pop
ballad----ballad
Ballroom---ballroom
dance----dance
rock------rock
country--------------country
latin ----it should be (trad) - i just copy pa4 latin here.
latin dance---all the rest the same.
jazz
move and show
funk and blues
world

in the user styles , here were i put (trad )pa1000

pa4x
trad

the styles i use in trad set i put at the end of world set
if you have a pa4 and pa1000 and put them side by side
and go to rock it will match with rock style
same for all .. styles ,, this is why the song book match up ,, so if i change a song in the pa4 or pa1000 , i just save it and it interchangeable
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa4X All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: