Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nautilus and Mainstage

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Nautilus / AT
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marcoledri

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2023 9:59 am    Post subject: Nautilus and Mainstage Reply with quote

Hi guys,
I recently purchased a Nautilus 88, and I am wondering how can I integrate it best with my current live setup. I typically run a Yamaha MODX8, my Korg M3 and a MIDI controller keyboard to control Mainstage on my Macbook. I use some VSTs when I record, and I want the possibility to use the same sounds live, along with the other two boards.

Now, my new Nautilus will replace the MODX, and to simplify things live, and bring around one less keyboard, I was wondering whether I can use that to control Mainstage. The best would be to be able to set up in Set List mode a program which triggers a specific patch in Mainstage, is this possible somehow?

Thanks in advance for the help.
Cheers,
Marco
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Nautilus / AT All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: