Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Matte black finish on Kross 2 88 key

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deniće033

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2023 10:33 am    Post subject: Matte black finish on Kross 2 88 key Reply with quote

The velvety finish on the Kross 2 is nice. I like the finish. It has a regal and ruggedness to the look. It reminds me of the primer on a classic car. A masculinity and strong look to it. In my limited opinion it makes the instrument look more professional. Less plastic and fragile.
When I first received the Kross 2 I was convinced it would hold up to my level of use.
In the few weeks that I have had the Kross 2 I have spent many hours playing the different sounds and effects before realizing the hours have pleasantly passed by.
SeedyLee
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2023 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Kross 2 is a vastly underrated keyboard, in my opinion.

The sampling could be better, and I wish the effects had a little more RAM to allow simultaneous reverbs and delays, but it's ultra-portable, sounds good, has sampling and audio recording (albeit basic), works as a decent controller AND it runs on AA batteries? What's not to love?

A Kross 3 with better sampling (especially as Korg seem to have exited the workstation market) and upgraded effects and a slightly upgraded sequencer (better pattern recording in particular) would be an insta-buy for me.
Korg Kronos 2 88, Reface CS, Roland JV-1080, TE OP1, Moog Subsequent 37, Korg ARP Odyssey, Allen & Heath Zed 18, Adam F5, MOTU MIDI Express XT, Lexicon MX200 & MPX1, Yamaha QY700, Yamaha AW16G, Tascam DP008ex, Zoom H6, Organelle, Roland J6 & JU06A

Previous: Triton LE 61/Sampling/64MB/4GB SCSI, MS2000BR, Kronos 1 61, Monotribe, NanoKontrol, NanoKeys, Kaossilator II, Casio HT3000, Roland VP-03, Reface DX, Novation Mininova, MPC One
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> KORG Kross All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: