Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg Legacy Collection 3 Interfaces Still Way Too Small

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Legacy Collection
View previous topic :: View next topic  
micdim

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2022 4:42 am    Post subject: Korg Legacy Collection 3 Interfaces Still Way Too Small Reply with quote

I wish Korg would update all their Interfaces again so they may be compatible with larger screens (at least 200%), especially ARP ODYSSEY. I have a 43" monitor and it's a shame that all their Interfaces are still too small to really get into using them. If you look at companies such as Arturia, IK Multimedia, and Bias FX, all their interfaces are stellar, and a joy to use.

Just wanted to put it out there again!
rock machine

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2022 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure which ones you are talking about micdim, but all the ones I have a drop down menu with which you can change their sizes. The only that seems to be the exception is Legacy Cell as far as I can see.
micdim

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2023 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ODYSSEY is still horrible! I love the program, hate the size. Don't use it because the text and interface is WAY TOO SMALL.
micdim

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2023 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rock machine wrote:
Not sure which ones you are talking about micdim, but all the ones I have a drop down menu with which you can change their sizes. The only that seems to be the exception is Legacy Cell as far as I can see.

Arp Odyssey does not have a resize menu. It only allows you to view 1, 2, or all 3 windows at the same time which are the Main Interface, Keyboard, and Sequencer w/FX. Images and text do not enlarge. I'd show you a picture of what it looks like on a 43" monitor, but don't know how to insert one here?
micdim

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2023 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On another note after I sent Korg a suggestion form to increase the Arp Odyssey size, I received news from Korg that they are indeed working on a new version of the interface. below is their response. I'm really happy to hear this, and look forward to Korg completing this task.

"We plan to release a version of the GUI that will be resizable in the future.
We will let you know as soon as we have a specific release date. This will be available via KORG Software Pass.

Best regards,
KORG app team"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Legacy Collection All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: