Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

pa5x favorite piano model?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mabcomp

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2023 11:52 pm    Post subject: Re: pa5x favorite piano model? Reply with quote

rikkisbears wrote:
QuiRobinez wrote:

What is your favorite piano model now on the pa5x?
- Austrian, Japanese, German or the Italian piano model?

Hi Qui, out of the 4 above, my favourite I would say is the German piano model.

( the one I use the most though, is Antony’s WavesArt CFX 9ft Grand, I love the sound of Yamaha piano )

😀

Wavesart CFX 9ft Grand Piano Is this featured on the PA5X
rikkisbears
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2023 1:28 am    Post subject: Re: pa5x favorite piano model? Reply with quote

mabcomp wrote:
rikkisbears wrote:
QuiRobinez wrote:

( the one I use the most though, is Antony’s WavesArt CFX 9ft Grand, I love the sound of Yamaha piano )

😀

Hi , no , sorry , it’s a sampled piano I bought from Wavesart .
Antony Sharmon.

HOBBYIST

PA5X 88 note
Wavesart CFX 9ft Grand Piano 🥰

Yamaha PSR SX900

Band in a Box 2023
mabcomp

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:36 pm    Post subject: Re: pa5x favorite piano model? Reply with quote

rikkisbears wrote:
QuiRobinez wrote:

😀

Have you got a Link for where I could obtain that
rikkisbears
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2023 8:53 pm    Post subject: Re: pa5x favorite piano model? Reply with quote

mabcomp wrote:
rikkisbears wrote:
QuiRobinez wrote:

😀

Hi , hope this works, if not just look up one of AntonySharrman posts,
It’s at the bottom of his posts.
He’s always helping someone on this forum.

https://www.wavesart.eu/

HOBBYIST

PA5X 88 note
Wavesart CFX 9ft Grand Piano 🥰

Yamaha PSR SX900

Band in a Box 2023

Last edited by rikkisbears on Thu Jun 01, 2023 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
AntonySharmman
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:17 pm    Post subject: Re: pa5x favorite piano model? Reply with quote

mabcomp wrote:

Just in case you want to explore it.
https://wavesart.eu/Pa3XSoundLibraries/Pa5X%20Yamaha%20CFX.html

Keyboards : Steinway-D, Kronos X, Pa5X 76, Pa4X 76, Montage M7 , Roland-XV88, Emu3,Emax II,Synclavier II,Yamaha DX Series, ΟΒ-8V
mabcomp

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2023 9:29 am    Post subject: Re: pa5x favorite piano model? Reply with quote

mabcomp wrote:
rikkisbears wrote:
QuiRobinez wrote:

😀

From what ive now read one has to be very careful loading this on to the PA5X and it makes me wonder where one would stand with the guarantee
AntonySharmman
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2023 9:55 am    Post subject: Re: pa5x favorite piano model? Reply with quote

mabcomp wrote:
one has to be very careful loading this on to the PA5X and it makes me wonder where one would stand with the guarantee

You just load external protected resources , nothing to do with OS & Pa5X system files , and you can always make a factory restore
in order to return to Pa5X's factory state , or just load ALL of another KST Set. Very Happy

Keyboards : Steinway-D, Kronos X, Pa5X 76, Pa4X 76, Montage M7 , Roland-XV88, Emu3,Emax II,Synclavier II,Yamaha DX Series, ΟΒ-8V
mabcomp

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2023 11:45 am    Post subject: Yamaha CFX Reply with quote

This is what looked somewhat concerning and bare in mind I am no Techy in this area

[b]Never "load all" .KST files , but partial other Styles or Sounds of another KST.[/b]
You can't install this collection if Initial Factory Motherboard has been replaced.
Never try to load this KST or USER05 file to a Pa5X with a different Factory Serial Number than the given one ...
This Sound library is software protected and will harm others Pa5X Flash Rom !!!
AntonySharmman
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2023 12:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Yamaha CFX Reply with quote

mabcomp wrote:
This is what looked somewhat concerning and bare in mind I am no Techy in this area

Never load another KST warning is only for preventing you destroy accidentally your library and your setup ...
Please in order not to disturb other members , for any question use official email sales@wavesart.eu

taichi

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2023 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes Mabcomp this could be very concerning for you. Be happy with what you have and don’t risk trashing your keyboard. I learnt this from our forum years ago and have never had one single problem with my three Pas`. Keep it simple.

Mabcomp, you paid a lot of money for Pa5X and should not need to risk sticking stuff onto it. Wait for the updates, hopefully they will include lots of editing and other stuff to suit your needs. That`s what I and others here are doing.

You should not pay that amount of money for Pa5X and then pay even more. Keep it simple and wait for the next updates.

Take care
Adam A7X studio monitors
Steinway upright piano
AntonySharmman
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2023 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

taichi wrote:
Yes Mabcomp this could be very concerning for you. Be happy with what you have and don’t risk trashing your keyboard.
I learnt this from our forum years ago ...

The only you have learned from this forum is misleading users with your poor speculations ...
Have you ever read in forum that someone has trashed his PaSeries purchasing WavesArt premium libraries ?
Please be more careful next time you're trying to express your personal opinion for others' work with inaccurate speculations !

mabcomp

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2023 9:55 am    Post subject: Food for thought for you too Reply with quote

I didnt deliberately mislead anyone, I just read what information was available and in my innocence stated what ive seen. I think your comments are both rude and unnecessary
AntonySharmman
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2023 10:02 am    Post subject: Re: Food for thought for you too Reply with quote

mabcomp wrote:
I didnt deliberately mislead anyone

You did nothing wrong my friend , the reference is for previous user comment on this ! It's obvious

petr14

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2023 1:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Yamaha CFX Reply with quote

mabcomp wrote:

[b]Never "load all" .KST files , but partial other Styles or Sounds of another KST.[/b]
You can't install this collection if Initial Factory Motherboard has been replaced.
Never try to load this KST or USER05 file to a Pa5X with a different Factory Serial Number than the given one ...
This Sound library is software protected and will harm others Pa5X Flash Rom !!!

How many Pa5X keyboards do you have? If you have one, this warning does not apply to you. This is a warning against uploading this registered library to another unregistered instrument. I have the libraries from wavesart, and I am extremely happy with this particular piano.
Yamaha DX Reface, Casio CT-S1
petr14

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2023 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

taichi wrote:
Yes Mabcomp this could be very concerning for you. Be happy with what you have and don’t risk trashing your keyboard. I learnt this from our forum years ago and have never had one single problem with my three Pas`. Keep it simple.

Mabcomp, you paid a lot of money for Pa5X and should not need to risk sticking stuff onto it. Wait for the updates, hopefully they will include lots of editing and other stuff to suit your needs. That`s what I and others here are doing.

You should not pay that amount of money for Pa5X and then pay even more. Keep it simple and wait for the next updates.

Take care

I think it's safest not to buy a keyboard at all. Then we're 100% sure that nothing can happen to it. Otherwise there is always a risk, beware! Smilé
Yamaha DX Reface, Casio CT-S1
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa5X All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: