Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How do I make a backup and Restore?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Nautilus / AT
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mate

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2023 8:34 am    Post subject: How do I make a backup and Restore? Reply with quote

I've owned the Nautilus for a few days and still have trouble using it.
How do I make a backup and Restore of the entire system?
voip
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2023 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Performing a Save Allm, in Media mode, should save all the relevant data that would normally be capable of being altered by the user. It's a good idea to do a Save All now, before digging too deep into the system, and making unwanted changes. It would be better to do the Save All to removable media, such as a USB memory stick, or an external USB drive, but keeping a copy of the Save All data on the internal SSD would also come in handy. It's worth creating a Backup directory on the internal SSD for this purpose. Once the backup has been made, it's possible to drill down through different "levels" of the Save All data backup, to restore everything, or an entire Program or Combi Bank, or just a single Program or Combi.

The Nautilus System Updater zip file contains a NAUTILUS_Update_and_Restore.pdf file, which details three different levels of System Restore, from restoring just the Factory sounds and settings, to a full SSD reformat and intall. The download can be found in the Nautilus support section:

https://www.korg.com/us/support/download/product/0/873/

A compatible USB DVD/CD-ROM drive is necessary to make use of the Nautilus backup disks.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Nautilus / AT All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: