Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

De register kronos

View previous topic :: View next topic  
deminda

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2023 6:59 am    Post subject: De register kronos Reply with quote

I have noticed the korg site allows de register hardware now. Will this allow me to install sound libraries on a second kronos temporarily and de register later. My kronos is down and I am borrowing one for a gig. Any ideas
voip
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2023 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Up to three instruments, which can be a mix of Kronos and Nautilus, can be associated with the same sound library.

dimitris
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2023 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the same question.
If I sell my Kronos and unregister, can I re-register a new Nautilus as my first instrument again or I loose one of three registrations?

Regards,
Dimitris
voip
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2023 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Info about multiple product registrations was published on the Korg website some time ago. See the info near the bottom of the page in this link:

https://www.korg.com/uk/news/2021/1216/

In terms of selling, or getting rid of instruments, it does seem to be possible to delete an instrument that has been registered. To do so, log into the Korg registrations webpage:

https://shop.korg.com/Kronos/Register

Once logged in, it should be possible to see a "Delete" link, which removes an instrument from the list (presumably together with its installed libraries). Not 100% sure if doing that would result in maintaining one's entitlement to registering a library to three different instruments in one's posession, but it does at least give that impression. If you want to be absolutely sure, contact Korg support. If you do so, let us know Korg's response.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: