Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Basic Synthesis / shaping your own synths

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bombilo

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2023 1:37 pm    Post subject: Basic Synthesis / shaping your own synths Reply with quote

Hi
Ive been using the Electribe 2 for a while and mostly been loading many drum machine samples for it. sometimes sampled synths i got like Moog or Yamaha classic.

but lately I've been fascinated by the analog synth engine which is built in the unit and think even it sounds the best for leads, bass, pads or anything basically.

I could use a general good read on the internet / e-books / or hard copy books recommended in this topic.
I feel it's the chance to get in depth with the synth world and I want to stick to 'use what i got' before I go on saving for more expensive gear to chain in the midi in/out of the electribe

Can anyone give a tip or introduction to what Im describing ?
for when you really want to use synthesis knowledge in order to create like flute / brass / classic synths using the waveforms and their. Eventually cause its a 16-part unit - there is quiet a lot you can do with multi voicing of waveforms and their modulation / panning / ifx combination.

btw - I'll mention that I deleted all factory samples in order to save space. I don't wish to use whatever is offered by default and rather just explore things myself and that's why I also put on my own samples which I specifically know form which drum machines they are originally sampled from etc.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Electribe All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: