Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

EM-1 Editors?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Steamtronic

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2023 3:13 am    Post subject: EM-1 Editors? Reply with quote

Hiya, I dug out my EM-1 for the first time in ages. Still sounds awesome. I used to use the old Midiweb editor, which was only available for 32 bit PC's (and I ditched mine quite some time back). The Midiweb domain is now parked, and googling only turns up old links to this site.

Is anyone in Korgland aware of an editor I can use that will run on a Mac running Ventura on an Apple silicon?
Kukuruzo

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2023 11:20 am    Post subject: Re: EM-1 Editors? Reply with quote

Steamtronic wrote:
Hiya, I dug out my EM-1 for the first time in ages. Still sounds awesome. I used to use the old Midiweb editor, which was only available for 32 bit PC's (and I ditched mine quite some time back). The Midiweb domain is now parked, and googling only turns up old links to this site.

Is anyone in Korgland aware of an editor I can use that will run on a Mac running Ventura on an Apple silicon?

Hi) Is it possible that you still have the full version for the PC ????
I've searched the entire internet, but there are only demo versions that work only for 30 days.
Steamtronic

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2023 1:06 am    Post subject: Re: EM-1 Editors? Reply with quote

Hi) Is it possible that you still have the full version for the PC ????
I've searched the entire internet, but there are only demo versions that work only for 30 days.[/quote]

I'll have to dig out my old PC and fire it up - its in storage so might take a while but when I do I'll post it back for you. ITs the same as the trial, you just need the activation codes - however given their domain is now parked those codes may not work
Kukuruzo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2023 10:11 am    Post subject: Re: EM-1 Editors? Reply with quote

I'll have to dig out my old PC and fire it up - its in storage so might take a while but when I do I'll post it back for you. ITs the same as the trial, you just need the activation codes - however given their domain is now parked those codes may not work

Oh, this is great if you could share the activation code as you might be one of the very few people who still have it. It's just impossible to get it now. And yes, hope that it will work since midiweb side is down. But I think it should. Those were the days when not everyone had internet, so I don't think that activation process was done only if you were online. Thanks a lot and hope for the good news.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Electribe All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: