Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tennessee

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deniće033

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2023 11:36 am    Post subject: Tennessee Reply with quote

Hi.
I’m Deniće from Sweetwater Tennessee. I currently live in Ten Mile Tennessee.
I grew up taking piano lessons. But always wanted to learn the synthesizer. So now at 57 years old I decided what the h*** I will just go ahead and get one.
The plan is to sit in the back yard and jam. I have my canopy set up. I have a small fire pit made from rocks.
I figure I survived non Hodgkin lymphoma so I should be able to learn to play a Korg kross 2.
My cousin is Dennis Treadway. He was in the band Smokey Jam. They did have an album. Their song Lady Vampire is played every year around Halloween. Just threw that in because that’s how I became interested in the synthesizers.
KO4ESA/WRJR757
Koekepan
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2023 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent, and welcome!

The Kross 2 is a great little board that should serve you well. Getting to its synthesiser functions takes a little menu-diving, so if you want to learn synthesis as such, I would like to propose that you augment it with some other device that is more "knobby", and that plays well over MIDI so that you can also drive it from your Kross. Examples that spring to mind include KORG's own Minilog and the Volca Keys, but it would be remiss of me not to mention a few others such as Roland's Gaia, or some of Behringer's little semimodulars.
Deniće033

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2023 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Later this year I am considering getting the crystal microkorg. I will decide after I get the kross 2. I am thinking about getting the donner 20w amp to use with the kross 2.
Deniće033

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2023 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Decided on the EK-50 CSA due to it’s features and price. I did get a donner 61 key gig bag for it. I like to keep the keyboards covered when not in use.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> New Members Zone All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: