Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MS20-ic: What is the procedure for using in w10+MS20 virtual

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Legacy Collection
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Image_Engine

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2023 6:46 am    Post subject: MS20-ic: What is the procedure for using in w10+MS20 virtual Reply with quote

I bought KLC when it first came out (I owned polysix etc) and its been a beautiful thing)
I havent used (controller) it for a number of years but I have been finishing old tracks done in the late 80s that used, in particular the filters.
Previously I remember just installing the drivers...hmm probably xp, plugging it in and it all worked
Im up to version 2.0.5 and when I install the latest korg usb driver, the controller doesnt show up in anything eg midiox is usually where I start.
Without installing the korg driver, it of course installs the windows driver which runs the controller very basically but I want hands on for the filter tweaking etc
Any ideas or links?
voip
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2023 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try using the Korg MIDI Driver Uninstall Utility, which is included when the driver package is installed, to see which MIDI drivers are installed. Windows has a 10 MIDI driver limit. Any driver entries greater than 10 are ignored by Windows, so use the utility to remove the ones that are not needed.

There were some driver incompatibility issues with certain versions of Windows 10. It might be worth checking on these in the Kord MIDI driver documentation. There was also some discussion in this forum.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Legacy Collection All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: