Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg PA100 volume goes down.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
deepak

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2022 6:02 pm    Post subject: Korg PA100 volume goes down. Reply with quote

Dear all, can you please give me any suggestions or comments or maybe somebody else has also experienced the same thing? My PA 1000 works well but the master volume due to some recent goes down and in the middle of the gig even if I go maximum I still do not get the same output. Any o ideas any tips please?
duby2
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2022 6:53 pm    Post subject: volume Reply with quote

Just maybe ...

do a full back of the pa1000 and save it ..

down load the os150 and do the full format and reinstall ...after that .. if you can let the keyboard run for a few hours with the full reset ... and see what happen with the volume ....

and then reload you back up ...

or is it just when you play MIDI files ..
midimusa

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2022 6:39 am    Post subject: Korg PA100 volume goes down. Reply with quote

Does it happend in a cerain place? You just play in sound mode or using style or midi? MIDI files can contain (style events too) volume events that can reduce volume - CC# 07 (volume) or CC# 11 (expression). Or in MIDI files can be SYSEX commands that effects too.
deepak

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2022 5:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Korg PA100 volume goes down. Reply with quote

midimusa wrote:
Does it happend in a cerain place? You just play in sound mode or using style or midi? MIDI files can contain (style events too) volume events that can reduce volume - CC# 07 (volume) or CC# 11 (expression). Or in MIDI files can be SYSEX commands that effects too.

I primarily play in Style mode with my own beats and some dholak loops. In the beginning, it plays just fine. Somewhere in the middle of the gig, the master volume goes down Then I increase from my volume, and even max it does not give me a satisfactory sound level. Sorry, I don't quite understand "CC# 07 (volume) or CC# 11 (expression)."
deepak

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2022 5:49 pm    Post subject: Re: volume Reply with quote

duby2 wrote:
Just maybe ...

do a full back of the pa1000 and save it ..

down load the os150 and do the full format and reinstall ...after that .. if you can let the keyboard run for a few hours with the full reset ... and see what happen with the volume ....

and then reload you back up ...

or is it just when you play MIDI files ..

Thanks, I am already using OS 1.50. But I will try your recommended procedure and test it out. Really hope this helps. Just a question, is OS 1.50 the latest?
BR
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2022 11:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Korg PA100 volume goes down. Reply with quote

deepak wrote:

I primarily play in Style mode with my own beats and some dholak loops...."

Is it happening with Factory styles too?
duby2
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:46 am    Post subject: volume Reply with quote

I have os150 . and to day the volume went up not down .. for me it was the microphone and the rest of the band hear it ...
ok
so i will try to go back and see what happen....
reinstall os 120.... i work allot or ever day so i will fine out ...

and i do not see korg fixing this or i should say ,,, there will be No more up date for the pa1000

I hope i an worng ..
hirenkg

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2022 12:02 am    Post subject: Volume Changes Reply with quote

I noticed that volume level of all: pads , upper tones, lower tones changes before and after i press start button to start playing the style.

Following if there is a way to see if there is a fix.

This becomes more of a challenge when I try using in-build microphone and unable to adjust my vocal volume using knob, due to this changing volume levels of all (pads, uppers, lower).
deepak

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:43 am    Post subject: Re: Korg PA100 volume goes down. Reply with quote

deepak wrote:
midimusa wrote:

I primarily play in Style mode with my own beats and some dholak loops. In the beginning, it plays just fine. Somewhere in the middle of the gig, the master volume goes down Then I increase from my volume, and even max it does not give me a satisfactory sound level. Sorry, I don't quite understand "CC# 07 (volume) or CC# 11 (expression)."

I found out the cause but not necessarily a solution. So I had set my "Balance" knob to control my "Rythm Section" So as soon as I change the setting of that knob during a show, the problem would show up. So now for the time being, I just make sure not to touch this knob during a gig, and it works for me. Still doing research as to how I can increase my rhythm section only in Gigs.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg PA1000/PA700 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: