Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Synth Editor for JP-80 (Roland Jupiter 80)?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> General Synthesizers/Keyboards
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rav2

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2023 9:22 pm    Post subject: Synth Editor for JP-80 (Roland Jupiter 80)? Reply with quote

Hello, hello ... is there anyone out there ...?

I am on the lookout for a copy of the Roland Jupiter 80 Synth Editor.
AFAIK, file name / app version number would be: "JP Synth Editor 1.1.0.ipa". It would be a 32bit software, hence only applicable / compatible with iOS 10.x or lower, could also be 11.x (not sure with this).
I have an iPad with iOS 9.x, so that should meet minimum system requirements Smile.

The purpose of this Roland Jupiter 80 companion software was to display JP-80's "Snyth Edit" mode also on the connected iPad. The beauty of it?
Well, the iPad actually acting not only as a display for synth settings (3 oscillators per voice), but also allowing to edit these settings and more (by means of moving / rotating virtual sliders and knobs on the iPad's touch surface).
Hence the iPad would become a perfectly suited touch knob voice twiddle interface with this particular setup. A setup which I miss. And which I would like to add, at this present year - which is 2023, only 11 years post JP-80's original launch date Smile.

In case you have this software, I'd be really interested to receive it.
Official sources have long dried up - hence my public shout-out here for your support, with the hope to reach someone.
Someone who would be willing to help. It would mean a lot to me at this point.

Please send a PM, if you are inclined to do so - much appreciated.

Many thanks in advance + kind regards -
please stay safe and happy.

Rav2
DAW: Juggling between FL 12 and Reaper.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> General Synthesizers/Keyboards All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: