Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kronos 2 Chassis Mechanical Design Question
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Xenophile

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2022 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

average_male wrote:
Xenophile wrote:
In my experience with him, Francis has been a good and helpful guy.
Name-calling reflects poorly on you.

Why he/she being like that then if he/she is helpful? Some contradiction going on here.

Definition of ‘Helpfull’

“giving or ready to give help.
"people are friendly and helpful"”

Francis: “ Don't you have a face? What hell's wrong with you?"

Yea, that sounds, “Helphul” and non-contradictory to your side of the story and reflects positive onto your character witness of the perpetrator. Unless you are him?

Perhaps because you have no Facebook profile Francis is jumping to the conclusion that you are just another FB scammer trying to join a private group. There are plenty of them.

Your calling him a "perpetrator" and suggesting that I am secretly him simply because I vouched for him rubs me the wrong way. If anyone should ask, I won't be speaking so highly of you. Have a nice day.
average_male

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2022 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha ha! Scamming a Facebook group? Seriously? For what? Korg CIA secrets? And by having a simple profile picture (real or fake) would 100% valid a user? I'm guessing Internet security is not on your resume, no disrespect. But not sure how a profile picture can serve as validating a user.

Guess if I wanted to scam people, I can create a FB account with a fake picture and join that group. And Scammers could never do that as there is no hint as to why they couldn't join the group. He only tells the exact reason for denial. Genius security tactics.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: