Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Old version of software on Windows 10 - PA 800

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa2XPro - Pa800 - Pa500
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Capilover55

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2022 11:19 pm    Post subject: Old version of software on Windows 10 - PA 800 Reply with quote

I am updating my system to Windows 10 but haven't purchased the 32 karat upgrade yet. I was able to install the PA800 software and stablish communication with the PA800 but my runs are failing specifically during the separation step. I get a "The PDA detector cannot set the reference level to zero" has anyone gotten this error or has been able to successfully use the Windows 7 license of 32 karat without purchasing the upgrade?
siebenhirter
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2022 10:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Old version of software on Windows 10 - PA 800 Reply with quote

Capilover55 wrote:
I am updating my system to Windows 10 but haven't purchased the 32 karat upgrade yet. I was able to install the PA800 software and stablish communication with the PA800 but my runs are failing specifically during the separation step. I get a "The PDA detector cannot set the reference level to zero" has anyone gotten this error or has been able to successfully use the Windows 7 license of 32 karat without purchasing the upgrade?

I think you mean a communication with "PA 800 Plus Pharmaceutical Analysis System" - but here you are in a Korg Keyboard Arranger Forum and if we are talking about Pa800 we mean a specific arrangerkeyboard.

This unit is made to make music and everybody of us use it without to need an UV or PDA detector!

PS: Maybe you under-fill the vial or let the liquid level become too low and caused poor separations.

Interesting facts about styles and stylePlayer functions can be found at http: www.elmarherz.de
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa2XPro - Pa800 - Pa500 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: