Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

COUNT DOWN FOR THE OS
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rubenwalters

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2022 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

do not believe the fake videos. maybe really an anonymous betatester who wants to make himself important on youtube as a spotter. must have nothing in common with the later os that is really released.
what does he want to reach with this? trying to earn money on youtube with it if many of you click on it?
i soon don't care which version os i get if only since june 22 a pa5x would be available. since june there is no hint when finally the keyboaard will be available here. i would buy it immediately ... the os is coming anyway
i know this post doesn't help, but maybe i'll get rid of some frustration.
i am jealous of everyone who can already own a Pa5x today. you can be very happy and lucky you get one
D575
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:07 am    Post subject: Re: COUNT DOWN FOR THE OS Reply with quote

Asena wrote:

This feels like a christmas gift.

And again...

Another classic case of Stockholm Syndrome (!)
Asena
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stockholm or not, we are close to a syndrome anyway.
Personally I Do Not expect to much from
This
Update , then just bug fixes and improvements on speed and miner ad ons.

Then if they will or can provide us with an another NEXT OR HUGE update as they have promised, only time Will Tell.
But what I and many of us have in common is

K
O
R
G
😕

KORG PA 5-X/YAMAHA GENOS 2/YAMAHA A 5000
LIONSTRACK X 76 & GROOVE XR
MEDELI AKX-10

MacbookproM2-Ssd/Logic/Neuman/Kali Audio8/Komplette14SDD/ Apollo Twin/PIONEER XDJ RX 2
LOTS OF SAMPLE SOUNDS!
KorgPaManager V 5
Bescki

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why there is nobody from KORG. Paolo was the person who helped or informed us for any news. Now, I am opening KORG website 50 times a day. Until now I lost about 1700€ for renting pa4x (3 months ago I sold My pa4x 76 for 2300€).

I dont know why Roland stopped making professional arrangers, while until 2003 Roland was king of arrangers, I have used Roland Va7 then (only for samples I bought pa1x), still I think that Roland Va7 is great arranger. Korg copied a lot of functions of Roland, but Roland stopped making professional arrangers. If Roland will make any new arranger I will leave KORG after 20 years....
2004 = Korg Pa1x
2000 = Roland Va-7
1998 = Roland E-86
1996 = Yamaha ?!
Asena
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2022 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bescki wrote:
Why there is nobody from KORG. Paolo was the person who helped or informed us for any news. Now, I am opening KORG website 50 times a day. Until now I lost about 1700€ for renting pa4x (3 months ago I sold My pa4x 76 for 2300€).

I dont know why Roland stopped making professional arrangers, while until 2003 Roland was king of arrangers, I have used Roland Va7 then (only for samples I bought pa1x), still I think that Roland Va7 is great arranger. Korg copied a lot of functions of Roland, but Roland stopped making professional arrangers. If Roland will make any new arranger I will leave KORG after 20 years....

Bescki Believe me KORG is also taking the same way, As ROLAND did in the past,

And Maybe just maybe there will be another companies that makes it even better, .

Look at the Car factories , Even VOLVO is stil the beast , and that becouse THEY CARE, they wanna stay in the busines and YES they are making good things that people wants,

Just wait After 9/12

MEDELI AKX-10

MacbookproM2-Ssd/Logic/Neuman/Kali Audio8/Komplette14SDD/ Apollo Twin/PIONEER XDJ RX 2
LOTS OF SAMPLE SOUNDS!
KorgPaManager V 5
D575
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2022 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Asena wrote:
Bescki wrote:

And Maybe just maybe there will be another companies that makes it even better, .

Look at the Car factories , Even VOLVO is stil the beast , and that becouse THEY CARE, they wanna stay in the busines and YES they are making good things that people wants,

Just wait After 9/12

Asena...

What evidence do you provide when you use words like "Believe me" when all I see in your posts are contradiction and conflicting emotions...

Has KORG now opened the door to you after your upset when you last reported they rejected your request to discuss PA5X ?

Last edited by D575 on Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Bescki

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Asena wrote:
Bescki wrote:

Just wait After 9/12

Volvo 😍😍😍😍
2004 = Korg Pa1x
2000 = Roland Va-7
1998 = Roland E-86
1996 = Yamaha ?!
Sam CA
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2022 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This track describes this whole Pa5x release, including backyard barbecue beta testing leaks, selling an unfinished instrument without warning, and of course this beautiful count down thread. Shocked

Asena
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2022 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

D575 wrote:
Asena wrote:
Bescki wrote:

Just wait After 9/12

Asena...

What evidence do you provide when you use words like "Believe me" when all I see in your posts are contradiction and conflicting emotions...

Has KORG now opened the door to you after your upset when you last reported they rejected your request to discuss PA5X ?

Do you really believe that I need any proof?
So anything people claims here or over the globe is just from
No where?
All the bug videos, or relieved crap is nothin ha?
My knowledge of this is nothing 30 years of Korg history of mine is just nothing.
I do not have any idea?
Well you can keep believing what you believe, for me I’m after fact.
They will sell, no doubt about that, but I do not believe that, this time is that easy for Korg to convince people like it should be or how it was.
Let just hope and see what will be there for us.
And I do not ad fee
And about UPSET or not,
Sure I’m upset, if you promise me something that is not even close to the truth, and let me wait 6/7 mont after you take my cash from
My pocket, damn sure I’m upset you can count on that one.
But like all of the people, I’m waiting, not because I want, I must.
And I really hope the best for everyone who owns it.
The idea is great behind it, only that, currently it’s not working as it should be.
And that’s annoying.

MEDELI AKX-10

LOTS OF SAMPLE SOUNDS!
KorgPaManager V 5
D575
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Asena wrote:
D575 wrote:
Asena wrote:
Bescki wrote:

Just wait After 9/12

Asena...

Do you really believe that I need any proof?
So anything people claims here or over the globe is just from
No where?
All the bug videos, or relieved crap is nothin ha?
My knowledge of this is nothing 30 years of Korg history of mine is just nothing.
I do not have any idea?
Well you can keep believing what you believe, for me I’m after fact.
They will sell, no doubt about that, but I do not believe that, this time is that easy for Korg to convince people like it should be or how it was.
Let just hope and see what will be there for us.
And I do not ad fee
And about UPSET or not,
Sure I’m upset, if you promise me something that is not even close to the truth, and let me wait 6/7 mont after you take my cash from
My pocket, damn sure I’m upset you can count on that one.
But like all of the people, I’m waiting, not because I want, I must.
And I really hope the best for everyone who owns it.
The idea is great behind it, only that, currently it’s not working as it should be.
And that’s annoying.

You did not comprehended the question....

Oh well.. back to the Chicken and Piggy song.
karmathanever
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2022 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Today is the day

Sure is - or possibly the 6th, 9th, or 12th however can absolutely guarantee it will be no later than sometime after the 5th.

Wink
...and play lots of music Very Happy
------------------------------------------------------------------
musiccankill
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2022 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

karmathanever wrote:
Quote:
Today is the day

Sure is - or possibly the 6th, 9th, or 12th however can absolutely guarantee it will be no later than sometime after the 5th.

Wink

hahahaha
well said!
After this week it is not early December though, it is mid December so they should release it soon..
On the other hand , if more fixes are going to get included for a 4-5 days delay , i m ok with that.

Korg keyboards owned now: PA5X 61 ,PA300, Triton extreme 61, Korg 707, Trinity plus
bensel46

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2022 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

+ 100

https://www.youtube.com/user/bensel46/videos
Bescki

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2022 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like I need to rend this week Pa4x again. Until now I paid 1700€ for renting pa4x.
I have gigs 5 to 7 days in week. If this week I rent, it will be 2000€ spending for rent.

I sold my pa4x 76 for 2300€.

Who will pay me 2000€, Korg?
2004 = Korg Pa1x
2000 = Roland Va-7
1998 = Roland E-86
1996 = Yamaha ?!
karmathanever
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2022 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really sorry you have had to spend all that rent money.
At least you are earning some money from gigs to offset the costs (I hope!!).

Must admit, I bought my PA4x sight-unseen but I did keep my 3x until I had it all working.

I'll never buy sight-unseen again from the Korg arranger range.

BUT!! I am looking forward to owning the 5x just as soon as it is stable and useable.

Not long to go until the first upgrade - very anxious to see how it goes.

Take care

Pete Very Happy
...and play lots of music Very Happy
------------------------------------------------------------------
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa5X All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: