Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pulsating sound effects and live looping?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
evanave7

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:49 pm    Post subject: Pulsating sound effects and live looping? Reply with quote

Hi! I've tried to look in the manual and search online, but must be missing something (and misunderstanding jargon).. but how can I edit a sound to create a pulsating or repetitive sound with each keystroke?

I would like to try live looping (not with the chord sequencer, but with my own melodic material), is there any way to do this directly on the PA1000, rather than rely on an external station? Would love to hear alternative solutions or experiences with these Smile
Piotr1967

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps you need to use one of the LFO variants ? But I've never done it so I'm not quite sure. You need to poke around
Akai Synthstation 49 + iPad 3 (synth apps)
BR
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2022 11:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Pulsating sound effects and live looping? Reply with quote

evanave7 wrote:
Hi! I've tried to look in the manual and search online, but must be missing something (and misunderstanding jargon).. but how can I edit a sound to create a pulsating or repetitive sound with each keystroke?

I would like to try live looping (not with the chord sequencer, but with my own melodic material), is there any way to do this directly on the PA1000, rather than rely on an external station? Would love to hear alternative solutions or experiences with these Smile

If I understand you correctly you can do it in Style Play > Keyboard/Ensemble.
You can choose ECHO.
Shortcut; Shift+Keyboard/Ensemble button.

For further information you can see the user manual Pa1000, page 149.
Hope that helps.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg PA1000/PA700 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: