Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Adjusting tempo of wave sequences

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Wavestate / MkII / SE
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JahJahLove

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2022 5:12 pm    Post subject: Adjusting tempo of wave sequences Reply with quote

Hi,

I got my wavestate last week and am in the process of working through online tutorials and getting to know the interface. I am currently stumped on one point and can't find the answer anywhere:

How can I adjust the tempo of an entire wave sequence by turning a single knob? Is this possible?

Thanks
JahJahLove
voip
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2022 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Take a look at the "Rhythm Redux" Performance on the Wavestate, as an example. In this Performace, the Speed knob (white knob no. 8) has been assigned to Tempo. Tap the MOD button to see the assignment.
JahJahLove

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2022 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi voip. Thanks for your reply. I came across this mod before. As before, so now with rhythm redux, the speed knob, although assigned to the tempo of all 4 layers, does nothing when I turn it. I've tried tweaking all the controls I can think of. I'm just not sure why it's not working and can't seem to find the answer anywhere online or in the manual...
voip
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2022 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to see if the Speed knob actually works, press the MOD button, then the UTILIY button. Turn the Speed knob. If the display changes to show the values of the 8 Performance knobs, and the Speed knob changes the value of the Speed parameter, then at least that's working OK.

It might be worth looking at the Korg YouTube tutorial videos on the Wavestate, from here:

https://www.korg.com/us/support/download/product/0/840/

They may offer some info beyond that found in the Owner's Manual.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Wavestate / MkII / SE All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: