Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Loud shrieking noise and writing on screen

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Nautilus / AT
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jfish930

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2022 4:00 am    Post subject: Loud shrieking noise and writing on screen Reply with quote

Hello all,

Seeking some help. This is my 2nd time having purchased a Nautilus 88. I sold my first one and regretted it.

Just got it today and when I am playing (recording to a DAW) the strangest thing has happened twice. There’s a computer error message superimposed on the screen. Also there’s a loud piercing noise coming through my headphones. Everything freezes and the only way to stop it is to shut down and restart.

When I have time tomorrow I am going to update to the latest firmware, but I don’t think that will have anything to do with this issue.

I am hoping that the store I had it shipped from will do the right thing and just send me a new one; not make me send it out for repairs or make me wait while the store receives it, inspects it and then makes a decision.

Also, the usual cheap Korg styrofoam was replaced with pillow packs; so I am wondering if they sold me B stock as new?

Can anyone advise how I can find how many hours this Nautilus has been used/turned on?
Should just be for the hour I used it so far.

Really bummed out right now[/img][list=][/list][list=][url][/url][/list]
nitecrawler
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2022 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would first suggest that you remove all cords, midi and audio. Turn the keyboard on and see if the same issue occurs again. If it does not, you may have and issue with cords and/or the DAW software or the computer itself. Cool

Montage M7, Pa5x76, Nautilus, PA3Xle, Oasys 76, Mini-Moog, EMU Audity 2000, Motion Sound KBR 3D amp, Presonus and Reaper DAW W/Tannoy Reveal 501A powered monitors
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Nautilus / AT All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: