Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wavestate best soundbanks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Wavestate / MkII / SE
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JohanWeiss

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2022 4:52 pm    Post subject: Wavestate best soundbanks Reply with quote

Hello guys,

What are your favorite soundbanks for Wavestate synth?
I may recommend both "Explorations" from LFO Store, they are very cool:
https://youtu.be/4SLLbSO_UPk
https://youtu.be/op0uZHzdy5k
And most of the soundbanks from these guys are beatiful.

From another sound designer, Mark soundbank 5 also looks quite nice:
https://youtu.be/CFO7geYKI_w

What are your preferences?
Jorge De Albertis

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2022 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Qui Robinez "Solar Eclipse" is still one of the best soundbanks, from LFO STORE, I found all the "Cinematica" and "Stratosphere" soundbanks to be quite good as the Wavestate is very capable of athmospheric patches, and my favorite may be all of Marco Mayer "MARK" soundbanks, that are simply spectacular.
thark

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2022 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really like the Berlin School stuff that Waveformer/Thomas Hammer put out a couple of years ago. In fact I like it so much that it was featured pretty heavily on a couple of albums that I posted to Soundcloud under the name 13amplifiers. Look for Split Personality and Solar Flare for a listen.

In most tunes, the intro lasts at least a minute and has nothing but the Wavestate playing ... live. Amazing instrument.

Keith
jdoo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2022 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Both of the aforementioned are great.. Also, most anything by Maik Schott, Robust American Patches or Marc Barnes are fantastic. Depends on what youre looking for. We are fortunate to have folks developing sound sets for the Wavestate that are fricken fantastic.

There are a couple of stinkers out there too. Sound sets with thrown together group of Performances, using the same predefined template, with the only difference being a different Multisample being used, without adjusting, adding, augmenting, mapping.. There are very few of these, that I have run across. The folks already mentioned in this thread though... 100% quality imo.
Derek Cook
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2022 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My own favourites come from the following, and if I had to pick one sound designer that is the most inspirational to me, then it would be Marco Meyer

Follow kronos.factory development and submit ideas over at the kronos.factory Trello Board

My Echoes Music Website
My Carreg Ddu Music Website
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Wavestate / MkII / SE All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: