Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Nautilus, Hmmmm

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Nautilus / AT
View previous topic :: View next topic  
icecoldrocker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2022 1:51 am    Post subject: The Nautilus, Hmmmm Reply with quote

I hear sounds from the X-2 & 3, Trinity Triton, 03/R W, and even the M-3 and of course the Kronos also some of the same drum-mapping realized on the M-3. Whew that was close because that is going to save a lot of time wrestling with drum tracks.

However there are some sounds I had grown passionate with on the M-3 that shaped a very unique sound. This was the same aspect happened when I went from the Trinity Pro to the Triton Extreme. Knocked way off course because I had that Trinity Pro down to a science. I even fire it up once in a while of which the 3.5 disks still work Cool Laughing

I might even go on to say darn near rivaling the Nautilus. Many are the times I would hit one note on the M-3 & hear just about a whole new chord progression. [in]stant [in]spiration

I must say the 16 Audio Tracks and 16 Insert Effects are a marked step up. However, I do and have caught / catch myself looking for the ribbon controller. Plus I keep thinking the start/stop button is a button Rolling Eyes The TouchView screen is great for working in the night with no lights no beep to be enabled but I would not complain f the screen tilts like the M-3 does but I am sure that may have been tried and tested
Korg Trinity Pro 🚀 🙂
Korg Triton Extreme 😮
Korg M3 🤔
Korg Nautilus 👑
Korg Gadget ❤️
Cubase Pro 🚀
Reason 11❤️🇸🇪
Logic Pro 💟
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Nautilus / AT All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: