Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Controlling the Guitar Processor via MIDI

View previous topic :: View next topic  
granberro

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2022 5:02 pm    Post subject: Controlling the Guitar Processor via MIDI Reply with quote

Dear all,

I own a PA700 running OS 1.5.0 and I am trying to control the guitar processor either using internal controllers or from a touch surface.

Following the msnual, p. 524 I just got partial success, I am able to control guitar input volume or turn on/off FX1-3, but I am not able to modulate parameters from the efects.

Is someone here leveraging this feature?

Thanks in advance.
Keymn

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2022 5:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Controlling the Guitar Processor via MIDI Reply with quote

granberro wrote:
Dear all,

I own a PA700 running OS 1.5.0 and I am trying to control the guitar processor either using internal controllers or from a touch surface.

Following the msnual, p. 524 I just got partial success, I am able to control guitar input volume or turn on/off FX1-3, but I am not able to modulate parameters from the efects.

Is someone here leveraging this feature?

Thanks in advance.

The midi cc messages cc12 and cc13 are used for effects. I use the Airturn bt500s-6 Bluetooth pedal and a Widi master plugged in Korg. I use expression pedal plugged into Airturn to send cc 12 or 13. Setup is necessary in the effects parameter of a particular sound to receive midi messages…I do this for a wah pedal effect…
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg PA1000/PA700 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: