Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Stereo Output Problem

View previous topic :: View next topic  
EBGeffroy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:37 am    Post subject: Stereo Output Problem Reply with quote

When I use L/R output or Headphones left side goes very very low,
but if use only L/mono output it works well,
i've tried with different cables and headphones and still have the same problem.
bradkorg

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Stereo Output Problem Reply with quote

EBGeffroy wrote:
When I use L/R output or Headphones left side goes very very low,
but if use only L/mono output it works well,
i've tried with different cables and headphones and still have the same problem.

This happened suddenly? before it was working correct the stereo?
Could be bad/broken contacts, defective stereo/mono switch in de output jacks, loose/bad solder point/output connectors.
Try pluging in and out few dozen times the jackplug into the connectors, hopefully this will reseat/align/clean fix the internal switches/contactpoints.
Carefully wiggle the jackplug around when plug is already inserted in the connectors to determine bad/loose solderpoints around the connectors, then open mS to replace or resolder those connectors.
openroad

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Stereo Output Problem Reply with quote

I'm very surprised this recently posted new topic is exactly why I came here.

My recently purchased/used/year old Krome is doing just what the OP's is.

Using Left Out only: strong signal
Add a Plug into Right Out: Right volume becomes as strong as Left Only was, Left instantly drops by 3/4 volume.

Wiggling has not helped even the outputs or made either cut in and out like something is loose.

If the only answer is still a bad connector somewhere, that makes two of us now, but makes me curious if it could be something else.

Thanks in advance for any help to fix this problem.
bradkorg

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Take to an electronic technician, he can trace/measure the output lines and find the fault easily.
http://www.korgforums.com/forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=115360
That makes 3 ppl with output problems.
openroad

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bradkorg wrote:
....That makes 3 ppl with output problems.

And all 3 this month!

I'm waiting... and waiting... for the tech to get the SD card on backorder, will report back how he fixes the output too whenever both finally happen.
diegote

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2022 11:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Stereo Output Problem Reply with quote

openroad wrote:
I'm very surprised this recently posted new topic is exactly why I came here.

My recently purchased/used/year old Krome is doing just what the OP's is.

Add a Plug into Right Out: Right volume becomes as strong as Left Only was, Left instantly drops by 3/4 volume.

Wiggling has not helped even the outputs or made either cut in and out like something is loose.

If the only answer is still a bad connector somewhere, that makes two of us now, but makes me curious if it could be something else.

Thanks in advance for any help to fix this problem.

Hello! I came here looking to see if anyone had this problem and I see that there are many people who have problems with Korg Krome outputs.

The problem persists in the headphone jack. Except that being a single stereo connector, I listen to only one channel.
Could someone find a solution?
Thanks in advance
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Krome All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: