Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Medeli Grand Suite for Mac Osx RELEASED

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Asena
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2022 10:05 pm    Post subject: Medeli Grand Suite for Mac Osx RELEASED Reply with quote

This litle Great Keyboard and this nice Company made it again.
RESPECT!
Great support, Great product.
I just love how they fix everything fast and they are listening to the Users.
THIS IS AWESOME
THANK YOU MEDELI TEAM

KORG PA 5-X/YAMAHA GENOS 2/YAMAHA A 5000
LIONSTRACK X 76 & GROOVE XR
MEDELI AKX-10

MacbookproM2-Ssd/Logic/Neuman/Kali Audio8/Komplette14SDD/ Apollo Twin/PIONEER XDJ RX 2
LOTS OF SAMPLE SOUNDS!
KorgPaManager V 5
Sharp
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2022 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All but 1 of their keyboards look like kids keyboards. Very low end Yamaha PSR / CASIO stuff.

I guess the best they have is the AKX10. Sounds ok I guess. Very typical.

Regards
Sharp.
Asena
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2022 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sharp wrote:
All but 1 of their keyboards look like kids keyboards. Very low end Yamaha PSR / CASIO stuff.

I guess the best they have is the AKX10. Sounds ok I guess. Very typical.

Regards
Sharp.

Sharp For thet price, Its an amazing KB, looking superb, Better Leds than 5X, better and stable OS, better PC/Mac things like Audio over the USB!
Just imagine,800 mb RAM of sampling, just like a sampler you have more power than other brands.
I JUST LOVE IT!
AND they are listening to ME/USERS! I claimed about the Grand Suite, Thay had it only for PC, NOW after just few weeks thay made it for MAC, and its great.
All parameters are superb.

a 700 KB has more than the KORG has It,s not a joke, i wonder what Korg has done since 2014? I have pa 5 x, And that one has no AUDIO OVER USB, No Bluetooth, Not a PA/MAC sound editor, nothing that we asked for, SADLY! I love Korg, but i think it,s time to wake upp!

KORG PA 5-X/YAMAHA GENOS 2/YAMAHA A 5000
LIONSTRACK X 76 & GROOVE XR
MEDELI AKX-10

MacbookproM2-Ssd/Logic/Neuman/Kali Audio8/Komplette14SDD/ Apollo Twin/PIONEER XDJ RX 2
LOTS OF SAMPLE SOUNDS!
KorgPaManager V 5
Sharp
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2022 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Sharp For thet price, Its an amazing KB, looking superb, Better Leds than 5X, better and stable OS, better PC/Mac things like Audio over the USB!

I’m just not feeling it. They are no better than any cheap Yamaha or Casio in the same price range. Which is a positive comment. Yamaha and Casio have been doing this a long time.

Quote:
Just imagine,800 mb RAM of sampling, just like a sampler you have more power than other brands

The Pa5X has 4GB, 8GB if you compress.

Either way, compared to other keyboards with very limited RAM, this doesn’t make this AKX10 any better as 800MB is still rubbish. All Samples these days should be streaming. Same goes for the Pa5X.

Quote:
And that one has no AUDIO OVER USB, No Bluetooth, Not a PA/MAC sound editor, nothing that we asked for, SADLY! I love Korg, but i think it,s time to wake upp!

True, but none of that prevents you from using the instrument. It’s kinda like me complain my Coffee machine didn’t come with a PC Editor. There has to be a need for these things to exist and in the case of the Pa5X for example, it has lots of controls, dedicated buttons and a touch screen with a modern GUI to allow you to operate it very well.

Kind regards
Sharp.
Bachus
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2022 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sharp wrote:
Quote:

I’m just not feeling it. They are no better than any cheap Yamaha or Casio in the same price range. Which is a positive comment. Yamaha and Casio have been doing this a long time.

Quote:
Just imagine,800 mb RAM of sampling, just like a sampler you have more power than other brands

The Pa5X has 4GB, 8GB if you compress.

Either way, compared to other keyboards with very limited RAM, this doesn’t make this AKX10 any better as 800MB is still rubbish. All Samples these days should be streaming. Same goes for the Pa5X.

Quote:
And that one has no AUDIO OVER USB, No Bluetooth, Not a PA/MAC sound editor, nothing that we asked for, SADLY! I love Korg, but i think it,s time to wake upp!

True, but none of that prevents you from using the instrument. It’s kinda like me complain my Coffee machine didn’t come with a PC Editor. There has to be a need for these things to exist and in the case of the Pa5X for example, it has lots of controls, dedicated buttons and a touch screen with a modern GUI to allow you to operate it very well.

Kind regards
Sharp.

The problem why the pa4x does not have sample streaming, is for the simple fact that Korg Japan does not allow Korg Italy to use any technollogy from the Kronos..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Latest News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: